Name:  9149f2b64d32d14ea614275908ab7252.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  15.7 KB
    Attached Images

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by FemaleBo55)
    IKRR LOOL The fact that its not even a proper swear word but they still use it as one
    Seriously the english transaltion of some are sooo askward especially ones that a romantic LOOOL :rofl:
    Moosh moosh am will forever be my fave tbh

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    I know...I feel so speshul snoflak
    Same :teehee: why don't you have the Iranian flag on your profile then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    interesting fact about arabic, well inshAllah nearly always means no. the reasons so many doctors dentists and engingeers are arab is because their parents beat them with a slipper or belt if they got 99%in an exam:yep:
    haha! are u serious

(Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Moosh moosh am will forever be my fave tbh

Same :teehee: why don't you have the Iranian flag on your profile then?
    Because, I kinda like my Bulgarian heritage a bit more and I'm more close to it. Like I've been to Bulgaria almost every year at least once. But I've been to Tehran only 6 times...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haboshti_1)
    haha! are u serious
    idk if youre serious??
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Because, I kinda like my Bulgarian heritage a bit more and I'm more close to it. Like I've been to Bulgaria almost every year at least once. But I've been to Tehran only 6 times...
    I understand that tbh, I feel the same way :yep: (except I'm more Iran-orientated)

ReputationRep:
    arabic
    شاورما
    مستحيل اتكون عربي وما اتحب الشاورما*-*
    Arabic is language of the Qura'an*-*
    Name:  9149f2b64d32d14ea614275908ab7252.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  15.7 KB
    I LOVE SHAWARMA! my main man at the nearby arabic supermarket makes BOMB shawarma, its gunna be hard going vegan

I understand that tbh, I feel the same way :yep: (except I'm more Iran-orientated)
    That's not to say I don't LOVE Iranian food...:drool:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    That's not to say I don't LOVE Iranian food...:drool:
    Ghormeh sabzi? Koolocheh?

Ghormeh sabzi? Koolocheh?
    Ghormeh sabzi
    Fesenjoon
    Alou esfenaj
    Khoresht Bademjan
    Khoresht geimeh
    Lubia pollo

jooje kebab
    Dough

Faloodeh

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE SHAWARMA! my main man at the nearby arabic supermarket makes BOMB shawarma, its gunna be hard going vegan
    it is so delicious, i can't go to Manchester or London without eat SHAWRMA *-*
    but the shawrma in arabic countries are more delicious than here

ReputationRep:
    it is so delicious, i can't go to Manchester or London without eat SHAWRMA *-*
    but the shawrma in arabic countries are more delicious than here
    ive had shawrma in syria but i was like 6 so i dont remember what it tastes like, but some shawramas just aren't right, like the ones that dont have enough pickle or sauce, my g maes it really well <3 i might go on holiday this year but i may be vegan by then so sad times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    It can't be as bad as it's stereotyped to be....awks if it is that bad :lol:

It's actually rubbish...I can barely string sentences together...I always get old pakistani ladies asking me what my name is and trying to make convo when they see me some place...I gotta tell them I don't know urdu because I'd just embarrass myself trying to speak it :emo:
    Nah, it's not THAT bad :lol:

Well you can type it fine, you're probably just not comfortable speaking it, I'm like that with Punjabi. The aunties probably speak to you hoping to find a rishta for their sons :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    idk if youre serious??
    i'm serious, because when i was in year 6 i was have got 85% in my result which is 'B' and my mother was very angry how i have B not A :eek::rock:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    All of the students here don't even care about their GCSE results. All of my friends they doesn't start revise yet, because they spent every weekends on parties:afraid:
    i was very surprise, because i revise every day from september

ReputationRep:
    i'm serious, because when i was in year 6 i was have got 85% in my result which is 'B' and my mother was very angry how i have B not A :eek::rock:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    All of the students here don't even care about their GCSE results. All of my friends they doesn't start revise yet, because they spent every weekends on parties:afraid:
    i was very surprise, because i revise every day from september
    i used to hid my reports and grades from my mum and never told her. and a B in year 6? thats good but i swear we all had like 5a and 6b etc...

i like the pun rock emoji, hes quite cool

are you sitting your exams this year? i have my GCSEs now too and im not too stressed but worried. thats crazy! i mean in my school people go out a couple of times a month or every couple of months but no every weekend! but i guess i can count on them to lower the grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    ive had shawrma in syria but i was like 6 so i dont remember what it tastes like, but some shawramas just aren't right, like the ones that dont have enough pickle or sauce, my g maes it really well <3 i might go on holiday this year but i may be vegan by then so sad times
    it depends on what type of shawarma is it,because some turkish and iraqi restaurants do it like a normal sandwich with some chicken

i like to buy shawrma from Lebanon or Palestinian restaurants they make it so delicious

ReputationRep:
    I feel you! I've become a consistent vegetarian but sometimes I just think about beef shawarma and my eyes water a little. How am I going to survive being in Lebanon this summer without having one :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluepearl7)
    Just curious
    1. what is your home language?
    2. answer the question 'what is your favorite food' in your language
    3. Say an interesting fact about your language/culture
    English
    "What is your favourite food?"
    We suck at most things to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    it depends on what type of shawarma is it,because some turkish and iraqi restaurants do it like a normal sandwich with some chicken

i like to buy shawrma from Lebanon or Palestinian restaurants they make it so delicious
    ahhh yeah, i thin ive tried Iraqi ones and didnt like them as much as the other ones, but i dont know where they are from, as this talk about shawarma is making me hungry *wipes drool off face*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hrdee)
    English
    "What is your favourite food?"
    We suck at most things to be honest.
    i agree most with the last point, no offense

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.