Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous20000)
    I drew a cross section one and labelled it, then drew a birds eye view one and labelled that
    Oh right well that tells me i messed it up Thank you anyway!

ReputationRep:
    What was the 8marker on restless earth again ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azarhuntttt)
    I know that is why I'm asking would I get any marks for labelling some effects and only that reason ??
    oh sorry and yes you will probs get 3 marks ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rihana.c)
    I think the second paper is out of 84 because we have spag marks for human paper
    Oh right okay i didn't know that! thank you for correcting me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j.bolding2)
    oh sorry and yes you will probs get 3 marks ?
    Okay thank you and any idea on how many I would get on the living world case study with me mixing the information up ? I think some could be used for both deserts so I was hoping for at least 4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azarhuntttt)
    Okay thank you and any idea on how many I would get on the living world case study with me mixing the information up ? I think some could be used for both deserts so I was hoping for at least 4
    i do not do the living world sorry i do coasts, restless and water on the land

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfection Ace)
    For the question about a case study about fold mountains, in the question, it said discuss how people living there are adapted to difficult living styles or w/e. Therefore, I didn't write about HEP, Mining, Tourism and Farming for uses. I had revised adaptations the day before and some points I included were:

-High slopes had infertile soil - therefore, llamas and goats are farmed there
    -Consequently, the lower slopes had fertile soil, therefore crops could be grown there
    - Limited communications - roads were long and would take ages traveling, therefore, they were adapted to this by building tunnels through the mountains for shortcuts.
    -Because they live near mountains and there are hazards such as avalanches - they adapted to this by building large trees to absorb the impact.

So yeah, I think I'm literally the only one who put those down. Either I'm the only one who got that question right, or everyone else got it right and I didn't.......

*ps, in the spec it says candidates should be aware of how people are ADAPTED to living in tough, extreme places*

Well done to everyone nonetheless!
    Woo we put the same I was getting worried looking at what other people had put.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amanii_ox)
    GEOGRAPHY AQA A PEOPLE!! HIGHER...

THE FIRST QUESTION IN THE LITTLE TABLE,...
    it asked something like 24^ WEST and sometreitng 65^NORTH or something like that, they asked what volcano or something was on the map
    it was mount saint hellens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123moon)
    Oh right okay i didn't know that! thank you for correcting me
    #

That's okay, good luck for the next exam

ReputationRep:
    I think that it wasnt too hard i did coasts, rivers and tectonics and i found the tectonics and the sea level rise question rise and possibly the meander question a little difficult but apart from that it wasnt that bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luciie)
    Woo we put the same I was getting worried looking at what other people had put.
    Ayeee, hopefully it actually is the right answer xD

ReputationRep:
    I drew the glacier n that and put terminal moraine, lateral moraine cos y not, meltwater streams, erratics and retreating glacier

ReputationRep:
    If I get an 'A' in CA, 'B' grade in P-GEO what will I need in H-GEO to get an overall 'B'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soccerdude007)
    I think the grade boundaries will be similar to 2014 with slight increase of the D-B grade boundaries.

A*-49
    A-43
    B-37
    C-31
    D-25
    Is this the raw mark out of 75?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RKtothesky)
    It's OK! And, If you want, I can send you some of my Human GEO notes e.g. Population Change, Development Gap if you want me to, to help you out, with the A*.
    xx
    Ahh it's fine dw! Thanks for being so nice though, really put me in a good mood☺️ x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RKtothesky)
    If I get an 'A' in CA, 'B' grade in P-GEO what will I need in H-GEO to get an overall 'B'?
    It all depends on your UMS really, if those two grades are far into the boundary you will probably need a low b!

ReputationRep:
    Omg one girl in my year tried to answer the WHOLE paper.. lol i was dying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Job738338)
    Shut up you prick
    ffs everyone did different topics and some people found it harder than others?? no need to be a boastful **** about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blossomhibbert)
    ffs everyone did different topics and some people found it harder than others?? no need to be a boastful **** about it
    oops replied to the wrong thing😂

ReputationRep:
    constructive waves have a strong swash so for tht question I put constructive waves-- is this right???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.