ENGLISH

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Maths and Science!

ReputationRep:
    English!
    Also not a fan of biology.

ReputationRep:
    Religion and Philosophy. The worst lessons about the worst subject! (in my opinion)

ReputationRep:
    I'm so glad to see the behind of Art, the most time consuming and annoying subject known to man. If you're reading this and you're choosing GCSE's DO NOT CHOOSE IT. One of my friends is the best artist in the class, and even she is glad to get rid of the subject!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    today i had my final physics exam...and tbh thank goodness it's over, and never again have to do physics because i cant get my head around it whatsoever. Lit will be another subject, on friday ;-)
    it was a long time ago now but at the time business (its of maths which i just plain couldn't do.

History (not actually history just the bits i had to study i much prefer the Egyptians Romans etc or world or WW1&2)

french i just plain couldn't do it

ReputationRep:
    English literature, computing science and religious studies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emsy4)
    I'm so glad to see the behind of Art, the most time consuming and annoying subject known to man. If you're reading this and you're choosing GCSE's DO NOT CHOOSE IT. One of my friends is the best artist in the class, and even she is glad to get rid of the subject!
    I totally agree. Even though I have the quality to do A-grade drawings, their obsession with quantity over quality (and me starting halfway through year 10) got me an F.

My teacher was VERY hands on. Even thought it was supposed to be independent, she changed my Final piece from a normal collage of this:
    Name:  image 11.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  502.7 KB
    To this...thing.(Teach marked it a 15 out of 20, without strand 1 got C2)
    Attachment 539663539665
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    English language, english literature, music, spanish, geography

ReputationRep:
    Physics
    Economics

I was terrible at both, and so glad that I do not have to study them anymore!

ReputationRep:
    Biochemistry. 'Nuff said, I'll be happy to scrape a 2.2 and never see it again

ReputationRep:
    Media Studies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rajive)
    Media
    Me too. The most boring subject I have ever had to study. Why is it even taught in schools?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovTT)
    Me too. The most boring subject I have ever had to study. Why is it even taught in schools?
    So boring, the thing is, if you wanted to do it at a level, you don't even need it at GCSE you just need English language?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aarora)
    Government and Politics and History - the most boring subjects ever.
    Yea politics sucks,
    You AQA?

ReputationRep:
    I don't care how the exam went, i'm just so happy i never have to do literature again!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely chemistry, I took it as an A-level and the poor teaching, constant stress and the absolute slog of a year to just scrape a C was enough of that subject to last a lifetime. It also completely ruined my lifelong dream of studying medicine so there's that too.

ReputationRep:
    French and English Literature. Thankfully these are two of the first subjects I finished, I would have hated to revise them for any longer.

ReputationRep:
    1. Eng Lit
    2. RE
    3. Biology

ReputationRep:
    creative writing and pshre

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.