Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)

Don't be jel.
    Far from it.

ReputationRep:
    Got to say brainzistheword nisha.sri NiamhM1801 for always being so dedicated and focused on revision, they will go a very long way Really intelligent people who I have loved getting to know about and talking with on the forum
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by hannahrobinsxn)
    Got to say brainzistheword @nisha.sri NiamhM1801 for always being so dedicated and focused on revision, they will go a very long way Really intelligent people who I have loved getting to know about and talking with on the forum
    Thank you so much, I must apologise for missing you out of my list earlier on.

hannahrobinsxn you're fantastic and your writing is amazing

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I dunno who I am proud of tbh. I don't know many on here so I'd say myself because it looks like I'm the only one rn who posts a bunch of threads which isn't the norm, I'm guessing so yay to moi

ReputationRep:
    Basketball lads because they're fans of the greatest sport on planet:

Aristotle's' Disciple
    MrDystopia
    blackened_sky
    samb1234
    Malevolent
    bammy jastard 27
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by hannahrobinsxn)
    Got to say brainzistheword nisha.sri NiamhM1801 for always being so dedicated and focused on revision, they will go a very long way Really intelligent people who I have loved getting to know about and talking with on the forum
    Aww This is so adorable Thank you very much x
    Your an amazing person too also you are very dedicated and an amazing writer

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    brainzistheword hannahrobinsxn NiamhM1801 starstudent7 MR.ANONYMOUS 786 surina16 sahra30013
    I am very proud of them mainly because they are inspiring,determined , very hard working and as always for being amazing + extra kind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Aww This is so adorable Thank you very much x
    Your an amazing person too also you are very dedicated and an amazing writer
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    Thank you so much, I must apologise for missing you out of my list earlier on.

hannahrobinsxn you're fantastic and your writing is amazing
    Aha, no problem Aw thank-you very much guys that means a lot to me X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    Basketball lads because they're fans of the greatest sport on planet:

Aristotle's' Disciple
    MrDystopia
    blackened_sky
    samb1234
    Malevolent
    bammy jastard 27
    Finals tonight babyyy

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=nisha.sri;65386167]brainzistheword hannahrobinsxn NiamhM1801 starstudent7 MR.ANONYMOUS 786 surina16 sahra30013
    I am very proud of them mainly because they are inspiring,determined , very hard working and as always for being amazing + extra kind [/QUOTE]

Aww this is so sweet.:hugs:I am proud of all of you guys too brainzistheword
    hannahrobinsxnNiamhM1801 MR.ANONYMOUS 786 surina16sahra30013 for revising so hard and keeping me motivated like you. Especially you nisha.sri for being extra kind and my best friend on TSR. I pray that all of us get really good grades even all A*s on results day so we can we proud of all the hard work that we have put into it.

ReputationRep:
    Anon_98 she just seem really inspiring on the revision thread.

Fiduciam he seems hilarious !

Don't know either of you that well but there you go.

ReputationRep:
    brainzistheword hannahrobinsxn NiamhM1801 starstudent7 MR.ANONYMOUS 786 surina16 sahra30013
    I am very proud of them mainly because they are inspiring,determined , very hard working and as always for being amazing + extra kind
    (Original post by starstudent7)
    hannahrobinsxnNiamhM1801 MR.ANONYMOUS 786 surina16sahra30013 for revising so hard and keeping me motivated like you. Especially you nisha.sri for being extra kind and my best friend on TSR. I pray that all of us get really good grades even all A*s on results day so we can we proud of all the hard work that we have put into it.
    Thank you :hugs:This is so cute and I'm so proud of all of you too for how hard you have all worked!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    [QUOTE=nisha.sri;65386167]brainzistheword hannahrobinsxn NiamhM1801 starstudent7 MR.ANONYMOUS 786 surina16 sahra30013
    hannahrobinsxnNiamhM1801 MR.ANONYMOUS 786 surina16sahra30013 for revising so hard and keeping me motivated like you. Especially you nisha.sri for being extra kind and my best friend on TSR. I pray that all of us get really good grades even all A*s on results day so we can we proud of all the hard work that we have put into it.[/QUOTE]

Aww this is soo cute !! Thank you x I hope we all get good grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KoreanSpammer)
    Anon_98 she just seem really inspiring on the revision thread.

Fiduciam he seems hilarious !

Don't know either of you that well but there you go.
    :cube:

ReputationRep:
    Hardly know anyone so I'll go with myself :yes: For still being alive :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    basketball lads because they're fans of the greatest sport on planet:

aristotle's' disciple
    mrdystopia
    blackened_sky
    samb1234
    malevolent
    bammy jastard 27
    (Original post by aristotle's' disciple)
    :d finals tonight babyyy
    game 1 leggo
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Proud of you all! :yes:

I know many people are going/have been through a lot and I admire them for showing strength. Also, many of you are extremely nice and helpful people

ReputationRep:
    Aww this is soo cute !! Thank you x I hope we all get good grades [/QUOTE]
    Ur welcome.

ReputationRep:
    hannahrobinsxnNiamhM1801 MR.ANONYMOUS 786 surina16sahra30013 for revising so hard and keeping me motivated like you. Especially you nisha.sri for being extra kind and my best friend on TSR. I pray that all of us get really good grades even all A*s on results day so we can we proud of all the hard work that we have put into it.[/QUOTE]

Both of you guys are so sweet! Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.