Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adoomy_sm)
    im i the only one finishing on the 17th June???

after that its movies and series I've missed because of my exam
    Arrow
    The flash
    Lucifer
    Captain America; civil war
    X-men Apocalypse
    Bad neighbours 2
    etc........
    Yeah I'm finishing on 17th too Finding Dory is out on the day, might go and watch that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faizanasif)
    Yeah I'm finishing on 17th too Finding Dory is out on the day, might go and watch that!
    what exam?

ReputationRep:
    what exam?
    P2. I'm assuming that's yours too?

ReputationRep:
    P2. I'm assuming that's yours too?
    yup edexcel?

ReputationRep:
    Watch films for days and day, play so much zombies, that i turn into one tbh that's all

ReputationRep:
    yup edexcel?
    Nope, AQA. But they are quite similar in terms of topics

ReputationRep:
    Nope, AQA. But they are quite similar in terms of topics
    True true but people say AQA is harder

ReputationRep:
    True true but people say AQA is harder
    The Biology AQA exam this year was hard, all the units were hard

ReputationRep:
    are you hoping chemistry and physics will be easier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starfortune)
    No offense but I think you should wait for your results and then party
    why spend half your summer worrying about results? It isn't going to change the grades on the paper right. In my opinion everyone should party then if needs be, be depressed on results day then continue to party till sixth form/college.
    So many people have told me it all goes downhill after GCSE's so I plan to make the most of the freedom from stress this summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbigm1)
    why spend half your summer worrying about results? It isn't going to change the grades on the paper right. In my opinion everyone should party then if needs be, be depressed on results day then continue to party till sixth form/college.
    So many people have told me it all goes downhill after GCSE's so I plan to make the most of the freedom from stress this summer
    Yeah, a few days after my last exam, I'll be off on a huge activity packed holiday to forget about life here for a while. Worry about things once I get back since you can't change anything anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    are you hoping chemistry and physics will be easier
    The Chemistry exam today was so good!

Its mainly because Chemistry is one of my strongest subjects, but people are saying they did well too

I was thinking if I get an A in Chemistry, B in Physics and C in Biology (I know I didn't do really well, could be a B but worse case scenario) would equate to a B, but I reckon I got an A* in Chemistry! I got an A* in my ISA so if I get a high B in Physics then I'm on an A!

ReputationRep:
    The Chemistry exam today was so good!

Its mainly because Chemistry is one of my strongest subjects, but people are saying they did well too

I was thinking if I get an A in Chemistry, B in Physics and C in Biology (I know I didn't do really well, could be a B but worse case scenario) would equate to a B, but I reckon I got an A* in Chemistry! I got an A* in my ISA so if I get a high B in Physics then I'm on an A!
    the last 6 markers for edexcel was soo hard something we hv never got taught about but the rest was good

im hoping for an A overall or a B

ReputationRep:
    the last 6 markers for edexcel was soo hard something we hv never got taught about but the rest was good

im hoping for an A overall or a B
    My 6 marker was so simple haha. I had to choose the amount of Ammonium Nitrate that is best for a farmer and why, using the graphs. I went on and on about it, took me 15 mins and wrote a ton, but still managed to be on track with time

ReputationRep:
    My 6 marker was so simple haha. I had to choose the amount of Ammonium Nitrate that is best for a farmer and why, using the graphs. I went on and on about it, took me 15 mins and wrote a ton, but still managed to be on track with time
    ours was about an experiment to find the empirical formula like wtf we hv never learnt about an experiment to do with empirical formula the other 6 marker was nice about diamonds

ReputationRep:
    Once exams are over? Sixth form pub crawl!
    That will give you something to really regret the day after.

ReputationRep:
    2 and 3 were piss easy

ReputationRep:
    ours was about an experiment to find the empirical formula like wtf we hv never learnt about an experiment to do with empirical formula the other 6 marker was nice about diamonds
    Wow a 6 marker on explaining empirical formula? That's harsh!

I hardly had any calculations in my paper, which is annoying. The only ones were calculating mean and percentage mass

But I had around 8 marks worth of easy electrolysis questions and around 12 marks on ionic, covalent and metallic bonding

ReputationRep:
    It might sound a bit sad to you, but im going to try and absorb as much knowledge as possible and work on myself so I am able to attain the financial freedom which i desire

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1jonam16)
    2 and 3 were piss easy
    I found 2 hard, mainly because I'm very weak at Biology

Its not that, I could do better, its just that I find Biology boring so I focused to subjects that I really want to do well in and pursue my career in. That includes maths, where it was the day before the Biology exam so I really focused on Maths. I know I got 90%+ in maths, which is good, but I wouldn't mind a C in Biology as I'd get an A overall anyway. I want to take Chemistry for A Level, which is why I concentrated on that a lot, and hopefully I got 90%+ on that too, feel pretty confident about that

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.