Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Johnny Depp: what's your opinions? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    He let himself go he is now bloated and unattractive.
    Lmao some article said he looks "like hell." That insult is always funny to me. But nonetheless when one drinks a lot and is very stressed that will happen. His body is a cry for help lol seriously.

ReputationRep:
    He's a dork recently. Trying to emulate Marlon Brando with his voice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She's insane. She left him for a girl, right? I think its all publicity really.

ReputationRep:
    He's creepy in my opinion, why was he even sniffing around a GIRL, that is young enough to be his daughter, in the first place? I hope she gets how much ever she's asking for.

I don't care how 'hot' someone is or how good an actor or whatever, if he did beat/ abuse her, she should get his money as a small compensation (even if it doesn't change what he might have done)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    tanyapotter quitter quitter ********ter.
    Has anyone ever told you you're an absolute tit mate?

ReputationRep:
    Hope it's not true bc i love Johnny Depp and thats heartbreaking if he's an ass

ReputationRep:
    Johnny Depp is a sex god, who likes to throw his phone at people when he isn't happy with his selfies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anaighj)
    Always thought he was a top guy, but struggling to believe Amber heard is lying. how much proof does she need to give?
    Women deserve equal rights....and lefts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anaighj)
    Always thought he was a top guy, but struggling to believe Amber heard is lying. how much proof does she need to give?
    she needs to give actual proof its the way law works innocent until proven guilty a photo of a bruise 3 days after it allegedly happened with the police report stating no visible injuries and a conflicting photo of her face the day after he had allegedly hit her with no bruise is suspicious. not to mention two security guards who where at the scene when it took place have rejected the claim of physical abuse

ReputationRep:
    He is worth a fortune she is well not... given the court documents and what shes asking for [e.g. life style support] id say at the very most shes massivly exagerating what ever has gone down. Then again we all know that divorce laws are obscenely sexist and abusable.

ReputationRep:
    Horrible actor. Don't care about his personal life.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.