Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Grandparents, where ya at? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    K then
    Oh ok then, you will fast everyday for the rest of your life... And I shall not question it...

I tried to fast... I went right upto half of the match... I was soo thirsty, i felt like I was going to collapse, thus I broke it...

I will take me with you... You can stay inside my bags... You must stay very silent and pretend you are a dog if necessary. I will give you food once in a while + I just realised I'm not allowed to take dogs, so can you be a human who is new to our class? :rofl: Anyways...

DW One day you will travel the world, In Sha Allah
    Thnx :heart:
    I think you should've went home and slept in the cool air.
    'take me with you'?
    A dog, wtf? You could've said I was a cat or something else, now I'm really upset. After all that, I'd rather stay here in bliss, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maria.x)
    I think you should've went home and slept in the cool air.
    'take me with you'?
    A dog, wtf? You could've said I was a cat or something else, now I'm really upset. After all that, I'd rather stay here in bliss, thank you.
    Agreed, but I'm not just going to leave my squad hanging....

Erm, oops

Ok then, but its too late now... It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo nice there...... Sorry for relating you to a dog in anyway, I must've been out of my mind...

Stay in your place then... When the time is right, you can come.

Oh and..... YOUR WELCOME

ReputationRep:
    Agreed, but I'm not just going to leave my squad hanging....

Erm, oops

Ok then, but its too late now... It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo nice there...... Sorry for relating you to a dog in anyway, I must've been out of my mind...

Stay in your place then... When the time is right, you can come.

Oh and..... YOUR WELCOME
    And I thought I was mean. Glad you had fun.

ReputationRep:
    And I thought I was mean. Glad you had fun.
    Thank you!

Oh god... If you thought I was mean, you must be as mean as a fluffy rabbits toy....

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

Oh god... If you thought I was mean, you must be as mean as a fluffy rabbits toy....
    No problem and eh not really.

ReputationRep:
    No problem and eh not really.
    Ok then :bawling: Sorry for making you sad and hurt....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Ok then :bawling: Sorry for making you sad and hurt....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
    It was a joke, it's alright. We'll speak later.

ReputationRep:
    It was a joke, it's alright. We'll speak later.
    Kl. And bye, go do your studies or whatnot

ReputationRep:
    Kl. And bye, go do your studies or whatnot
    ha-ha

ReputationRep:
    ha-ha
    Wait. That is very vague.

Does that mean:
    1. It is sarcastic, and you went to have Iftar
    2. You are genuinely laughing, at which the world shone up!
    3. I am blind and imagining reading this.
    4. TSR Is made up in my head and thus this does not exist.

ReputationRep:
    Wait. That is very vague.

Does that mean:
    1. It is sarcastic, and you went to have Iftar
    2. You are genuinely laughing, at which the world shone up!
    3. I am blind and imagining reading this.
    4. TSR Is made up in my head and thus this does not exist.
    I ate iftar a long time ago, at 7 and now it is 10:45. It was sarcastic because I finished school, you smartass.

ReputationRep:
    I ate iftar a long time ago, at 7 and now it is 10:45. It was sarcastic because I finished school, you smartass.
    Haha... (Genuine) Ok then...
    If you say so

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.