Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JavaScriptMaster)
    How hot is it on an average day?
    On an average day, it is normally around 40C. \
    In summers however, it hovers about 50C.
    If you left your car in the sun, temperatures of your seats can reach upto 80C.....which burns your ass off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    Germany enjoys bending over and taking it up the bum though :yep:
    Most of the ones I've seen were nice

Only a matter of time though
    I'm suffering from straightness.
    There is something seriously wrong with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingYusHalo)
    On an average day, it is normally around 40C. \
    In summers however, it hovers about 50C.
    If you left your car in the sun, temperatures of your seats can reach upto 80C
    I have no words except...
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingYusHalo)
    No politics please
    Are you patriotic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Are you patriotic?
    I'm not Saudi. I live here as an expat.
    I'm from another country to which i completely adore and love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thutmose-III)
    What on earth are you babbling about? You're making no sense. Do you have a fever?

Those refugees could go home if Pakistan would stop supporting the Afghan Taliban and specifically the Haqqani network. The only reason the Afghan Taliban is still fighting is because of the support they receive from the Pakistani intelligence apparatus.

So exactly why am I supposed to feel bad for Pakistan when they have created the conditions that have led to those refugees having to stay away from their homeland?

As for "fighting the war", you seem to be confused. Didn't you know the Afghan Taliban and the Pakistani Taliban (Tehrek-i-Taliban Pakistan) are two different organisations? The Afghan Taliban, the one that used to control Afghanistan and was created in the 1990s, has sanctuary in Pakistan and receives supplies. The largest faction of the Afghan Taliban, the Haqqani Network, is a client of the Pakistani state.

The group that the Pakistanis are fighting, and which has conducted terror attacks against them, is the Pakistani Taliban (TTP) which was created in the 2000s. They are completely different organisations, though there's no question that Pakistan's decision to give safehaven to the Afghan Taliban in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) created the situation that led to the rise of TTP

But all of this is clearly at a level of detail far beyond your very superficial knowledge of that part of the world

The idea that Israel is in any way comparable to Saudi Arabia is so laughable as to border on insanity. Israel is the only country in the Mid East where an Arab woman can walk out of her house in t-shirts and shorts, holding her lesbian lover's hand and walk down to the polling booth to cast a ballot for whoever she chooses.

The contrast to Saudi Arabia is so obvious it doesn't require further elaboration.
    I feel so sorry for you you are so full of incomplete and false knowledge in other words you have been brainwashed and yeah comparing Israel and ksa is wrong just because they give some gays equal rights doesn't mean their continuous war crimes,land grabbing,illegal occupation and Palestinian murders can be overlooked lastly u don't have any clue about the Taliban and no Pakistani intelligence has no reason nor the resources to support afghani Taliban the whole claim is ridiculous

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hate this thread because there's too much hate

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.