Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    LMAO Trustt me, paki mumma's tho, don't get today's society and fashion do they haha I seen these pink ones, and the brown ones, and my dad was like if they £100 i still pay for them, and she like no, this tht, f***ck all.
    I know it's a bit off topic, but are you Pakistani? Thought you were Arab.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    I know it's a bit off topic, but are you Pakistani? Thought you were Arab.
    Haha Na I live in Birmingham, but parent's are paki. Unfortunately lol

ReputationRep:
    Haha Na I live in Birmingham, but parent's are paki. Unfortunately lol
    Nothing unfortunate about being Paki. I'm paki too(well you probably already knew).YAY Paki's lol, I don't how some people find that offensive, I certainly don't.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing unfortunate about being Paki. I'm paki too(well you probably already knew).YAY Paki's lol, I don't how some people find that offensive, I certainly don't.
    LOOLZ Paki & Proud LOL

ReputationRep:
    LOOLZ Paki & Proud LOL
    Haha, sorry for wasting your time just to inquire about what your bloody ethnicity is.:p:)

ReputationRep:
    Haha, sorry for wasting your time just to inquire about what your bloody ethnicity is.:p:)
    Na dw! Your not wastin' my time, ain't got much more to do, well not now anyway. But yh, it's fine bro

ReputationRep:
    Na dw! Your not wastin' my time, ain't got much more to do, well not now anyway. But yh, it's fine bro
    Are you fasting tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Are you fasting tomorrow?
    Yhh, hopefully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs.Grey)
    idek what that is

Emotions?
    you don't know????
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Yhh, hopefully
    Right, don't sleep too heavily again.

ReputationRep:
    Right, don't sleep too heavily again.
    I didn't mum was went to wake me up,and she forced me to go bed at 1:00 in the morning when there was only 1 hr or less until sehri, like she just f***cked everything up, hate her so much, and I literally was so pissed & upset in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mum was went to wake me up,and she forced me to go bed at 1:00 in the morning when there was only 1 hr or less until sehri, like she just f***cked everything up, hate her so much, and I literally was so pissed & upset in the morning.
    Hmm, don't feel too bad it was accidental, and don't hate your mum, yeah she can be annoying but after all she is your mum, okay I don't want to start giving life lessons because I can get annoying too, but basically just love your mum, you seem to have some serious beef with her.

Disclaimer: maybe you don't have beef with her, I jump to conclusions too fast, sorry about that.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, don't feel too bad it was accidental, and don't hate your mum, yeah she can be annoying but after all she is your mum, okay I don't want to start giving life lessons because I can get annoying too, but basically just love your mum, you seem to have some serious beef with her.

Disclaimer: maybe you don't have beef with her, I jump to conclusions too fast, sorry about that.
    Na na, Dw and yh I do sometimes cuz she rlly pisses me off, and is rlly overprotective and controlling, like especially paki parents, when your the youngest child and the only one.
    Dw about it, your actually spot on.

ReputationRep:
    Na na, Dw and yh I do sometimes cuz she rlly pisses me off, and is rlly overprotective and controlling, like especially paki parents, when your the youngest child and the only one.
    Dw about it, your actually spot on.
    Trust me, I'm the oldest and I have younger siblings, if you had siblings and you were the youngest you would be treated like a princess, I am expected to be the 'most' responsible and that's what happens to most paki's like even for GCSE's if I flopped and my younger brother also flops(Inshallah that doesn't happen) I'll probably get shouted at because I'm meant to be a 'role model' for him, but I don't let that BS get to me, I am by far the laziest in my whole family, and I'm proud to be.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, I'm the oldest and I have younger siblings, if you had siblings and you were the youngest you would be treated like a princess, I am expected to be the 'most' responsible and that's what happens to most paki's like even for GCSE's if I flopped and my younger brother also flops(Inshallah that doesn't happen) I'll probably get shouted at because I'm meant to be a 'role model' for him, but I don't let that BS get to me, I am by far the laziest in my whole family, and I'm proud to be.
    LMAO

ReputationRep:
    This isn't looking like the nay or yay game anymore 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LMAO
    Alright I think I'm taking too much of your time, you don't need to reply if you don't want to.

ReputationRep:
    Alright I think I'm taking too much of your time, you don't need to reply if you don't want to.
    LOL k sorry, speak to u tomoz.

ReputationRep:
    LOL k sorry, speak to u tomoz.
    Alright, goodbye and good luck on waking up for sehri.

ReputationRep:
    Alright, goodbye and good luck on waking up for sehri.
    Ty n u too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.