Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think your lacking vitamin me

ReputationRep:
    is your father a baker?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Because your buns are top quality:bban::bban::bban::bban::bban::bban::bban::bban::bban::bban::bban::bban::bban:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alishba-rosex)
    I think your lacking vitamin me
    That is pretty cringy :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs.Grey)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ikr
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    I'm just a character that has been recently created, so surely it's the player's fault for not raising my stats?
    Oooh, talk dirty to me:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You want cringy?

I get turned on when people scrape their nails down a blackboard:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)

You want cringy?

I get turned on when people scrape their nails down a blackboard:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh shut up :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    Okay..

Be yourself! Your beautiful just the way your are!-
    But that quotes right except for evil people

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Oh shut up :laugh:
    Don't lie, you subconsciously imagined the noise and cringed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Don't lie, you subconsciously imagined the noise and cringed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fish40)
    But that quotes right except for evil people

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, no, I don't mean it in a bad way. That was a bad example but I see some clingy quotes sometimes! I'm sorry if it looks like I'm taking fun of it!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    :yes:
    MUAHAHAHA:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, no, I don't mean it in a bad way. That was a bad example but I see some clingy quotes sometimes! I'm sorry if it looks like I'm taking fun of it!
    No need to be sorry, I get it 🙃

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    One time at school i was dying to take a dump.

I tried to open the toilet door but it was locked

there was a janitor just outside the toilet next to me, i told him "the toilet's closed!"

he said: " no ****! "

ReputationRep:
    Just me and my 💕daddy💕, hanging out I got pretty hungry🍆 so I started to pout 😞 He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy 😍🍆 and I asked what and he said he'd give me his 💦cummies!💦 Yeah! Yeah!💕💦 I drink them!💦 I slurp them!💦 I swallow them whole💦 😍 It makes 💘daddy💘 😊happy😊 so it's my only goal... 💕💦😫Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 😫💦💕 1 cummy💦, 2 cummy💦💦, 3 cummy💦💦💦, 4💦💦💦💦 I'm 💘daddy's💘 👑princess 👑but I'm also a whore! 💟 He makes me feel squishy💗!He makes me feel good💜! 💘💘💘He makes me feel everything a little should!~ 💘💘💘 👑💦💘Wa-What!💘💦👑

ReputationRep:
    deez nuts.
    got em.

Spoiler:
    Show
    makes me cringe errytime seeing him..

http://www.elect-deez-nuts.com/

ReputationRep:
    Gonna take my granny for prom Gonna have so much fun. Love my granny.

ReputationRep:
    I want you to remember one thing: NEVER give up - even when you think it's all over - NEVER; and always learn from your mistakes, as mistakes are portals to discovery. For example, I failed to get an A* in Core Science. But did I give up? No - I kept going and going and going, learning from what I have done wrong, till I was only 1 mark off it in Additional and, I am sure, will get it in Further. And that's what you have to do: always keep going. And one final thing: there is no difference between black and white people. You can't distinguish between colours of skin. You can't call someone 'black', because there is no difference between races. You have to be showing respect, as respect is key to success. The world unites against racism. Say not to racism. Racism has to be extinct (it is, but nevermind).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frolicly)
    Just me and my 💕daddy💕, hanging out I got pretty hungry🍆 so I started to pout 😞 He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy 😍🍆 and I asked what and he said he'd give me his 💦cummies!💦 Yeah! Yeah!💕💦 I drink them!💦 I slurp them!💦 I swallow them whole💦 😍 It makes 💘daddy💘 😊happy😊 so it's my only goal... 💕💦😫Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 😫💦💕 1 cummy💦, 2 cummy💦💦, 3 cummy💦💦💦, 4💦💦💦💦 I'm 💘daddy's💘 👑princess 👑but I'm also a whore! 💟 He makes me feel squishy💗!He makes me feel good💜! 💘💘💘He makes me feel everything a little should!~ 💘💘💘 👑💦💘Wa-What!💘💦👑
    Too much, man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I fancy the pants off a TSR user.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Opening all those spoilers made laptop crash, but I came back just to see what was at the end of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsMaxMapsMats)
    I want you to remember one thing: NEVER give up - even when you think it's all over - NEVER; and always learn from your mistakes, as mistakes are portals to discovery. For example, I failed to get an A* in Core Science. But did I give up? No - I kept going and going and going, learning from what I have done wrong, till I was only 1 mark off it in Additional and, I am sure, will get it in Further. And that's what you have to do: always keep going. And one final thing: there is no difference between black and white people. You can't distinguish between colours of skin. You can't call someone 'black', because there is no difference between races. You have to be showing respect, as respect is key to success. The world unites against racism. Say not to racism. Racism has to be extinct (it is, but nevermind).
    It's that suppose to be an example I mentioned before ? Sorry, this was a bit random but I like what you wrote. Makes me feel a bit motivated.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.