Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by powderpuff16)
    thats what i put it asked you to talk about the moments in the question not line of action
    OMG that's what I put but everyone is saying that you had to write about the line of action! Hopefully we're right. How did you find the six marker?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starstudent7)
    OMG that's what I put but everyone is saying that you had to write about the line of action! Hopefully we're right. How did you find the six marker?
    I just put because the clockwise moment is equal to the anticlockwise moment, so there is no resultant moment. Is that right? It seems similar to what you are saying?

ReputationRep:
    For the first question i put "an electromagnet can easily lose its magnetism" is that okay?

ReputationRep:
    Also what was the wavelength question, because all i rember was putting 'short' not 'shorter'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zxe)
    Also what was the wavelength question, because all i rember was putting 'short' not 'shorter'
    I put small lmao do U think this would get a mark

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueribbons99)
    I put small lmao do U think this would get a mark

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same! I am worried that they won't accept small... They probably will though.

ReputationRep:
    What was the wavelength question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulbasaur10)
    I just put because the clockwise moment is equal to the anticlockwise moment, so there is no resultant moment. Is that right? It seems similar to what you are saying?
    Yep, that's what I put. I am not sure if that's right though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BDunlop)
    I cant remember seeing a question on asking to describe the bulb and drawing the lens fatter. I did p3 ?
    I cant remember either 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zxe)
    For the first question i put "an electromagnet can easily lose its magnetism" is that okay?
    Yes thats fine (as long as a human mark ur paper)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulbasaur10)
    I put that too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fractite)
    182-ish.
    I think I got around 161 marks out of the 230. Do you think this is enough for an A?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    I put that too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you think that answer is right cos that's what I put!

ReputationRep:
    Do you think that answer is right cos that's what I put!
    Yep 1000% sure (not being arrogant there :yep:)
    Tbh, it was asking about moment, so why would u talk about the line of action? That's why am so sure :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep 1000% sure (not being arrogant there :yep:)
    Tbh, it was asking about moment, so why would u talk about the line of action? That's why am so sure :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you. Did it mention moments in the question as I can;t remember it properly?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. Did it mention moments in the question as I can;t remember it properly?
    Yes, it did say something like "in your answer you should refer to moment"

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it did say something like "in your answer you should refer to moment"
    Are you sure because I don't remember seeing that or neither of my friends? Are you sure you didn't do the further additional science exam than the normal P3 exam?

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure because I don't remember seeing that or neither of my friends? Are you sure you didn't do the further additional science exam than the normal P3 exam?
    No I had that one and I do triple science t definitely said refer to moments

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No I had that one and I do triple science t definitely said refer to momentsPosted from TSR Mobile
    There are two different exams that people do, and they are both very similar to each other. One is the (triple science) 'Physics' P3 paper and the other is the (also sometimes referred to as triple science) 'Further Additional Science' P3 paper. Look on AQA's website for the differences, there are usually 2 or 3 questions which are different on the papers, but they are mostly the same.

ReputationRep:
    No I had that one and I do triple science t definitely said refer to moments

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh ok, sorry Then that's good that I wrote that down.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.