Summer Bucket List discussion thread :) watch

• Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Now we're in the airport! :yay:

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting my training for St Wilfrid's next week!! Getting loads of things done, my work is being displayed in an exhibition and I should have enough spending money for Hong Kong and to buy a laptop by the end of august. Really productive atm
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    1 week of the summer bucket list has already flown by! How's everyone getting on with their plans?

I've created this quote list so we can use this thread for chatting and letting each other know when we've got an update we'd like to share
    Spoiler:
    Show

sigh~ my biggest to-do in the bucket list was visit vietnam but my passport have been sent away for a while for some other business :cry: so im hoping for a staycation in cornwall :woo: but my parents cant go until the next bank holiday which is at the end of august, so i'll have to keep myself busy during these hard times :hoppy:

ReputationRep:
    1 week of the summer bucket list has already flown by! How's everyone getting on with their plans?
    Spoiler:
    Show

So, I've got one update on so far; post about my Summer Ball

ReputationRep:

I've created this quote list so we can use this thread for chatting and letting each other know when we've got an update we'd like to share
    Spoiler:
    Show

So glad I entered, it's forcing me to get off my ass every day! And even if I just do something small, such as read a chapter of my book, or hit the gym for an hour - being able to come back to TSR and blog about it makes it feel like such a big achievement :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepinglions)
    So glad I entered, it's forcing me to get off my ass every day! And even if I just do something small, such as read a chapter of my book, or hit the gym for an hour - being able to come back to TSR and blog about it makes it feel like such a big achievement :rofl:
    yup I know the feels I legit did nothing but get up and do ballet positions to tick of an item today and I feel like an accomplished woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiiHyde)
    yup I know the feels I legit did nothing but get up and do ballet positions to tick of an item today and I feel like an accomplished woman.
    Precisely :five:

Good luck with the rest of your list!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepinglions)
    Precisely :five:

Good luck with the rest of your list!
    you too! yours is looking awesome!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster

Spoiler:
    Show

It's gone so fast- and apologies guys, I haven't updated too much recently. However, the next thing I can tick off my list is making a real blog, and I "officially" launch it on the 1st of August, so when I do, I'll update my Bucket list with a link to it, as I'd love any ideas you all have for it

I'm also doing a massive update tonight so that everything is up to date. I just wish I had done something like this for all my previous summer holidays, as it has helped me make the most of my holidays, and now that I am going elsewhere in terms of education, my summer holidays will soon be non-existent, so this is a great way to make the most of the few that are left Thanks for running this!

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

It seemed fun so I joined but I haven't really been doing anything interesting.

ReputationRep:
    I've updated.. I got a job
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Hevachan)
    I've updated.. I got a job
    Well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    Well done
    Thank you it feels good to have a job again for the first time in two years
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Thank you it feels good to have a job again for the first time in two years
    Ah I see. What is the job (if that's not an intrusive question, you don't have to tell me)

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see. What is the job (if that's not an intrusive question, you don't have to tell me)
    Its okay I'm working for the international office at university, my role is to carry out Skype interviews with international students ^^
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

Welcome to the Summer Bucket List Challenge
    sponsored by

Share your summer with us!

Write a list of things you want to do over the summer and blog/post photos as you go to take part in the Summer Bucket List

1st prize wins £500

4 runners up win £25

Prizes courtesy of Circle Pay

~To enter the Challenge simply create a thread with your summer list in the Summer Beach Hut forum and post the link to your bucket list thread below for official entry.~

ENTER BY MONDAY 18TH JULY

All the details can be found in the article here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...lenge-Returns!
    hi there
    ngl I didn't know this was a massive competition but i have an entry anyway http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4217468
    my issue is: I submitted it on the 18th at 9:40am so will it count
    cheers
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Its okay I'm working for the international office at university, my role is to carry out Skype interviews with international students ^^
    Wow that sounds really cool - I hope you enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    Wow that sounds really cool - I hope you enjoy it
    Thank you i hope you have fun completing your bucket list
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Thank you i hope you have fun completing your bucket list
    Thank you so much!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Hey everyone, I completed a task off my bucket list - to start a blog - and it basically 'launches' tomorrow, even though it is in the early stages. If you would like to give me feedback on MY BLOG I'd be really grateful

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.