Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

☀ Summer Bucket List By Saraxh ☀ Watch

ReputationRep:

☀ 14/8/2016 ☀
    Hi TSR, Today was a movie day. I went to the cinema and finally watched S-Squad today. :woo:S-Squad is a really good movie. I'm just sad the joker didn't get a lot of screen time.

After watching S-Squad I decided to watch The Secret Life of Pets. I love this movie. :love:

This scene is so cute. :yep: Okay, there were a lot of cute scenes. I'd recommend watching The Secret Life Of Pets.

Aim - Watch S-Squad & The Secret Life of Pets (Completed)

☀ Summer Song To Listen To ☀

Motto: It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get back up.

• TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    saraxh - back up and running! :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:

☀ 25/8/2016 ☀
    Hi :tsr2: , This is my last post on my Summer Bucket List. :emo: I had so much fun completing my bucket list. I collected my GCSE results today!:woo:
    I woke up really late today.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    As soon as I collected my results, I went to a corner on my own and looked at my results. So, I was really shocked.:eek: UM, I never use to revise but I decided to start a few months before my GCSE'S. I got a U for RS in my mock exams. I think my teacher was mad at me. But, I managed to get a B(GCSE). I'm going to get a remark for RS because i'm 3 marks off an A. Omg, I got a A* in Business. I'm really shocked at my results. My brother kept on asking me to show him my results but I kept on saying no way. :rofl:I got ready quickly and took a bus to my school. I was so nervous to collect my results. I prepared myself for the worst. Thankfully, everyone around me helped me relax.

Me seeing my GCSE results

Results day when I came home
    My brother: Can I see?
    Me: NOO!!!!
    My brother: Come on!
    Me: NO WAY
    My brother: Just once
    Me: For the last time NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Anyone else relate with this on results day?
    I'm going to get a few remarks because I was 1-3 marks away from the next grade on some of my tests.

P.S I Hope everyone got the results they were hoping for.

Aim - Collect my GCSE results (Completed)

☀ Summer Song To Listen To ☀

Motto: Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.