Best game you've played since you started gaming?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kamara7)
    I was close with the first two (the stars and the biggest crown) but I didn't have a clue about the others XD The king one with the letters on the floor was a really good one. I was so happy I figured out what that machine did just before everything was being revealed
    I need to watch it again! I actually can't remember the solutions, which is a good thing do you plan on getting the rest of the games then?

ReputationRep:
    sims
    mario bros
    runescape

ReputationRep:
    Tempted to say Super Mario 64, but it's mostly nostaligia.

I'm going to go with Skyrim and all it's mods.

ReputationRep:
    DUST 514

RIP o7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternaforest)
    I need to watch it again! I actually can't remember the solutions, which is a good thing do you plan on getting the rest of the games then?
    I definitely plan on getting Spectre's Call and then I might as well get Azran Legacy to complete the trilogy It's sad that the main games are over, I hope there's more of it soon in the future, somewhere :moon:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abstract_Prism)
    DUST 514

RIP o7
    Dust 514 was complete trash, i remember the hype for that game before it came out, and when it actually came out, it felt like an inferior planetside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nutcase13)
    Dust 514 was complete trash, i remember the hype for that game before it came out, and when it actually came out, it felt like an inferior planetside.
    I daresay DUST 514 was the best game to have ever existed.

Most people absolutely hated it. But for the few dedicated players (there were about 3000 at the end) it was glorious.

I proudly clocked up over 2500 hours in a period of 2 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abstract_Prism)
    I daresay DUST 514 was the best game to have ever existed.

Most people absolutely hated it. But for the few dedicated players (there were about 3000 at the end) it was glorious.

I've proudly clocked up 2500 hours in a period of 2 years.
    really?? Most i could manage was about 30 minutes. Maybe i didn't put enough time into it to see it fully.

ReputationRep:
    Portal and Portal 2 are phenomenal games, as is Transistor; those are all single-player, though. More recently I've been having fun with Nuclear Throne.

ReputationRep:
    For me it has to be ET on the Atari. What a game. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Edit: but honesty probably portal 2, borderlands 2 and monster hunter freedom unite.

ReputationRep:
    Age of Empires 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    Age of Empires 2.
    Brilliant game :clap2:Wish they would make another one similar to it, not like Age of Empires 3

ReputationRep:
    I haven't really gamed since the age of 16 so they're all pretty old school

The sims
    Final fantasy 8
    Final fantasy 10
    Crash bandicoot
    Super Mario world
    Tomb raider
    *Age of empires
    *Pokemon red

Ah simpler times *

ReputationRep:
    Surprised nobody has mentioned...

#MakeTonyHawkGreatAgain

ReputationRep:
    Crash bandicoot and Mario bros gotta be up there!

ReputationRep:
    Black ops on WII used to be so good back in the day online :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kamara7)
    I definitely plan on getting Spectre's Call and then I might as well get Azran Legacy to complete the trilogy It's sad that the main games are over, I hope there's more of it soon in the future, somewhere :moon:.
    Ikr they cant just let it end there How about a sequel trilogy: Professor Triton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    Would I be a bad human being if I said I have never played Candy Crush
    Hahaha, I support your amazing thought, I love Candy Crush too, I don't imagine my life without this game and similar ones)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Metal Gear Solid 3. Closely followed by 2. Really difficult to choose between those. Just awesome.

I want to play Ocarina Of Time but dunno if it's worth buying an old N64 just for that. Any way to play on PC with my PS4 controller?

Yes you can play OOT on Pc with N64 Emulator. Go to emuparadise and download a N64 emulator and download zelda OOT Rom from there aswell. Then play. you can configure controllers in the emulator.

ReputationRep:
    Has to be Gta5 for me

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.