Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just discovered my girlfriend used to be a man Watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Don't listen to her nonsense, just because you don't want to date a transgender woman doesn't make you transphobic
    Agreed, I have no problem with trans people and wouldn't hate on them / avoid them because of it, but I just wouldn't want to date one. That doesn't make me transphobic.

Yes, your ex-gf should have told you sooner - it was saved her the trouble of
    wasting 2 years on such a jerk.

If you couldn't tell in two years that she had this past, that would seem to suggest that she is very much a woman now.. so any friend who tells you this makes you gay is talking B******ks.. But what this does show is you are a person totally lacking in compassion... and this would all seem to be your loss, not hers

ReputationRep:
    It should be a legal requirement for a "trans" person to have to inform partners about their true gender before anything intimate happens [including kissing]

It's just out and out deception otherwise.........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    Sorry to break it to you but anyone can put you at risk of getting STDs
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/go...ming-troubling

You just have to google it. STD's are very common with men having sex with other men.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure your girlfriend didn't say she was "from Iran", and not "a man" like you think you heard it?

That could easily happen. Even happened to me once back in my day.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.