How many friendships have you made through TSR? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raman_17)
    whens the trip to Bangladesh??
    Thursday

Is that you in the dp???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    A few and hardly any were worthwhile tbh.
    Everyone just leaves and is self - interested anyway so dont bother.
    Ironically it is only really the mods that still talk to me and they are the people everyone seems to hate on but meh.
    I love the mods!!!!

PRAISE THE MOD!

(Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    I love the mods!!!!

PRAISE THE MOD!
    Yes please praise them so i dont get carded for misuse of anon cos if i didnt write this then the ppl im referring to would be pissed off even though they cant handle the truth :/
    in all seriousness the mods that do bother with me are absolute gold dust and they know who they are lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Thursday

Is that you in the dp???
    im the one at the bck in the bow tie

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.