Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Anyone else been up 24 hrs straight?

ReputationRep:
    The tabs can give you nausea though, maybe the odd headache, lungs feel funny sometimes, dehydrated. But it does its job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    -___- Well yea I was hesitant to take them because of that so I am slowly learning how to properly dose. Because I'd be all refreshed at midnight like that's not normal lol. Anyway yea I've been in a zombie like state for almost a week, but not recently since I take pills. I don't think I can live without them honestly, I'd never sleep
    Wow, even if you were totally tired? Damn, that's crazy! Thanks for answering all my crazy questions... This is for you-----> :groovy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raniafern)
    Wow, even if you were totally tired? Damn, that's crazy! Thanks for answering all my crazy questions... This is for you-----> :groovy:
    Yes at first I was like is it psychological or is it neurological. And I found out insomnia is "psychosomatic" like it's both mind and body/chemicals which are ****ed at once -____- It's not thoughts keeping me up, like as a kid I always went asleep fast, my mum would always joke about it even >_> Said "I could sleep through the end of the world." :lol: Idk what it is now

lol the smiley always makes me smile cheers.

You're not thinking about taking tabs now

ReputationRep:
    Oh. It's you.
    Well that wasn't nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    Well that wasn't nice
    ok

ReputationRep:
    Yes at first I was like is it psychological or is it neurological. And I found out insomnia is "psychosomatic" like it's both mind and body/chemicals which are ****ed at once -____- It's not thoughts keeping me up, like as a kid I always went asleep fast, my mum would always joke about it even >_> Said "I could sleep through the end of the world." :lol: Idk what it is now

lol the smiley always makes me smile cheers.

You're not thinking about taking tabs now
    Damn! This reminds me of this phase I went through during my hols... I couldn't sleep till like 4 AM, so I'd climb down and study till I fell asleep. Yup, I once fell asleep IN my book. In my defence, it was history It passed off in about a month or so. My mom said it was my thoughts, but I don't really know what it was. Yeah, I was a sleepy baby too Still am a sleepy log :lol: Only an earthquake would wake me up, not even a war... 'coz I'm afraid of earthquakes

Nope, my mom would probs whack me on the head first and see if it worked and put me to sleep, before she'd let me start the meds. And I don't really have a problem sleeping right now, don't worry I just asked, 'coz I was interested in the bio-psycho aspect of it, since I'm studying both Biology and Psychology

The tabs can give you nausea though, maybe the odd headache, lungs feel funny sometimes, dehydrated. But it does its job
    Haha, I already suffer migraines on overexposure to light... Don't get me started on headaches :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Damn! This reminds me of this phase I went through during my hols... I couldn't sleep till like 4 AM, so I'd climb down and study till I fell asleep. Yup, I once fell asleep IN my book. In my defence, it was history It passed off in about a month or so. My mom said it was my thoughts, but I don't really know what it was. Yeah, I was a sleepy baby too Still am a sleepy log :lol: Only an earthquake would wake me up, not even a war... 'coz I'm afraid of earthquakes

Nope, my mom would probs whack me on the head first and see if it worked and put me to sleep, before she'd let me start the meds. And I don't really have a problem sleeping right now, don't worry I just asked, 'coz I was interested in the bio-psycho aspect of it, since I'm studying both Biology and Psychology

Haha, I already suffer migraines on overexposure to light... Don't get me started on headaches :rofl:
    Ohh did I give you a little lesson then

Key words: melatonin, transmission, insomnia, psychosomatic, neurological
    over exposure to light? :mute: are you a vampire...

ReputationRep:
    I've stayed up for a week without sleep. Try it. It's insanely hard.

ReputationRep:
    Ohh did I give you a little lesson then

Key words: melatonin, transmission, insomnia, psychosomatic, neurological
    over exposure to light? :mute: are you a vampire...
    Yup, we learn something every day, don't we? Yup, a goofy, poetic vampire... Nah, jk... Runs in the family, too much screen time or direct sunlight for long periods of time, or any strong light focused directly can cause a migraine. But, if I lose my temper really bad, it can trigger this off as well. If I may ask, what triggered off your insomnia?

ReputationRep:
    Yup, we learn something every day, don't we? Yup, a goofy, poetic vampire... Nah, jk... Runs in the family, too much screen time or direct sunlight for long periods of time, or any strong light focused directly can cause a migraine. But, if I lose my temper really bad, it can trigger this off as well. If I may ask, what triggered off your insomnia?
    What's your sign :smug:
    And erm dunno, one day in 2013 I couldn't go to bed anymore. It's a vague stress so I feel it's the psychosomatic thing, a shortage of melatonin in my brain coupled with emotional/mental issues. That's psychosomatic.

ReputationRep:
    What's your sign :smug:
    And erm dunno, one day in 2013 I couldn't go to bed anymore. It's a vague stress so I feel it's the psychosomatic thing, a shortage of melatonin in my brain coupled with emotional/mental issues. That's psychosomatic.
    Whazzat supposed to mean?
    I know what's psychosomatic, I was just wondering if fear of something caused it... :lol: Oh, and in these 3 years, has your dosage changed?

ReputationRep:
    Whazzat supposed to mean?
    I know what's psychosomatic, I was just wondering if fear of something caused it... :lol: Oh, and in these 3 years, has your dosage changed?
    I self medicate lol according to what works best so it varies between two/3 pills before bed and one.The prescription is 1 though.

And your sign like your zodiac, you seem like many leo female friends I have

ReputationRep:
    I self medicate lol according to what works best so it varies between two/3 pills before bed and one.The prescription is 1 though.

And your sign like your zodiac, you seem like many leo female friends I have
    You must be responsible :lol: Not that I'm not, it's just that I don't know whether I'd ever have the courage to overdose :lol:
    Nope, Aries What's yours?

ReputationRep:
    You must be responsible :lol: Not that I'm not, it's just that I don't know whether I'd ever have the courage to overdose :lol:
    Nope, Aries What's yours?
    Aries is a fire sign so I was close hehe I'm Leo ini
    besides tsr what do you do these days

ReputationRep:
    Aries is a fire sign so I was close hehe I'm Leo ini
    besides tsr what do you do these days
    Studying UKCAT for admission to Med schools, ALL the time... TSR helps keep me sane, because I go loco if I study too much. :lol: What about you? You're literally everywhere... on each and every thread.

ReputationRep:
    Yes thanks to the heatwave

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Studying UKCAT for admission to Med schools, ALL the time... This helps keep me sane, because I go loco if I study too much. :lol: What about you? You're literally everywhere... on each and every thread.
    I just click the side tab what looks interesting but if someone quotes me, what can one do other than respond

I'm hungry now though

And I party when I'm not on here. And eat.

ReputationRep:
    I just click the side tab what looks interesting but if someone quotes me, what can one do other than respond

I'm hungry now though

And I party when I'm not on here. And eat.

Haha, satiate your poor stomach then Oui, food is bae :love: I'm off for the next 1.5 hours... :groovy: (<-------You saw that coming)

ReputationRep:
    Haha, satiate your poor stomach then Oui, food is bae :love: I'm off for the next 1.5 hours...
    Yea might make some errr dunno...chips or something, might call the bois up n go out and get some fresh air or something

:groovy: (<-------You saw that coming)
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Yea might make some errr dunno...chips or something, might call the bois up n go out and get some fresh air or something

:hugs:
    Bois: Now, I'm thinking of frogs... Now I'm thinking of that irritating song, uh, what's it called... Crazy frog by Axel? :groovy: :hugs:

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.