Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ixivxivi)
    Actually, yeah you're right - that's pretty wierd (I'm pretty sure one of your offers got updated 2 days ago?). Ah well - UCAS has now officially lied to us.
    You. It's either lying about the offer being updated on teh 4th or it's lying about not updating offers.

Although I think it did say before that Track was going to be down to allow all the results to be put into the system.:rolleyes: I think I might go to sleep again, it's the only way I can get any peace.

ReputationRep:
    hi guys know im a bit late replyng got my result at 6 thismorning but trying to get my head around it

i failed higher human biology no awar on sqa

but on a happier note i emailed heriot watt as they were my first choice and the admissions advisor said i was still accepted due to hnc i done last year.

had i known that last year i wouldn't have bothered with bio this year

well done everyone :king2: :king2: :penguin: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    For me,
    AH maths - A
    AH applied maths - A
    AH physics - A
    AH chemistry - A
    Je suis chuffed

Well, still not entirely convinced that something horrible'll happen (i.e. the website's messed everything up), but:

AH Bio: A
    AH Chem: A
    H Maths: A
    H Physics: A

(I'm going to Oxford, baby!)

I thought you were going to Imperial? Anyway, well done

(Original post by katrin_tara)
    Ooooh, well done! I met my offer for uni as well, so it looks like a good day all round ^_^

Text results are the way forward...
    Congratulations I wish I could say "see you there", but I've still got another week of nail-biting

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for all those people waiting still...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ad absurdum)
    For me,
    AH maths - A
    AH applied maths - A
    AH physics - A
    AH chemistry - A
    Je suis chuffed
    Well done! You deserve to be chuffed

ReputationRep:
    Well done ad!! Amazing results!

I'm getting a little nervous now lol.

ReputationRep:
    AH Biology - A
    AH Chemistry - A
    AH Maths - B
    H Geography - a

My investigations payed off. YES!!!

Oh and Access 3 community involvement. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really scared about opening that envelope tomorrow. :eek3:

Congratulations to everyone here!

ReputationRep:
    I keep hoping that the results on the certificate tomorrow will be A LOT different to what I saw this morning.

ReputationRep:
    Well Done Dhesi on getting a place at Glasgow.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers, much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ad absurdum)
    For me,
    AH maths - A
    AH applied maths - A
    AH physics - A
    AH chemistry - A
    Je suis chuffed

I thought you were going to Imperial? Anyway, well done

Congratulations I wish I could say "see you there", but I've still got another week of nail-biting
    Nah, that was just me having a rant at 'em in the AH Chemistry Thread.

I figured you'd gotten straight A's when you said you'd 'done rather well'. Rather impressive lot you got there . I'm guessing you're still waiting on an AEA, but probably don't need me to wish you luck :p:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyrobyn)
    yeh definitely clairette! get a few week in an old folks home, few days in a hospital, and lots of extra cirriculars to support your application and youre sorted.
    Yeah I have quite a bit, will do more though! I'm doing AH Bio and Chem this year, and Higher music. Will that be enough, qualifications wise?

ReputationRep:
    Awww wow everyones done amazing! Congratulations!

Nail biting, waiting on the envelope coming through my door tomorrow, my results will probably suck compared to everyone here, and im only doing standard grades, awell we'll see tomorrow i guess.

Although, i heard about a post strike starting at 7pm today (well already started) .... if thats true ..might not get my results tomorrow, gawd that would be a nightmare.

ReputationRep:
    ^ If that were to happen I suppose you could always just ring up your school, although its probably no way near the excitement and then elation/disappointment that you'd get with opening an envelope. Still, you wouldn't have to wait as long.

ReputationRep:
    God, wish I'd not posted mine now hehe. Saying that, all you lot who have got As and Bs at advanced higher most likely worked hard all year, whereas I found out about my unconditional and didnt bother lol

ReputationRep:
    Heh, I'll probably be hearing about a lot of that when everyone else from my school starts spreading their results.

ReputationRep:
    congrats everyone! results seem to have all been awesome! now to just wait on the envelope tomorrow...i'm goin for lunch with 2 mates who both got 3 AH A's, so i'm hoping whatever i get isn't too awful! lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhesi)
    Well done! You deserve to be chuffed
    Cheers bud. Well done on getting straight A's/meeting your offer

(Original post by Lou_)
    Well done ad!! Amazing results!

I'm getting a little nervous now lol.
    Thanks Hope all goes well tomorrow Lou (although I thought you had an unconditional aswell)

(Original post by kasias)
    AH Biology - A
    AH Chemistry - A
    AH Maths - B
    H Geography - a

My investigations payed off. YES!!!

Oh and Access 3 community involvement. Lol.
    Bristol, aye? Nice results

Nah, that was just me having a rant at 'em in the AH Chemistry Thread.

I figured you'd gotten straight A's when you said you'd 'done rather well'. Rather impressive lot you got there . I'm guessing you're still waiting on an AEA, but probably don't need me to wish you luck :p:.
    Oh right. Well, Oxford is really impressive, but I'm sure you'll be sick and tired of the compliments by now... It's not an AEA I'm waiting on (though something similar, STEP), and good luck probably wouldn't be amiss, but I'll wait and see

ReputationRep:
    Oh god I am so nervous!
    I hope the postie comes soon.

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.