Bake off 2016!!!

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DibbyDabby)
    I hope the BBC starts up a new baking show that is similar to bake off but just different enough that they cant be sued.
    Hopefully, if the BBC start a new similar show it will be Mel and Sued

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    I'm kinda glad Kate left. She was a bit annoying, and Rav is adorable and his bakes are more interesting
    I agree, I think Rav is a more interesting baker. And when you've got 2 bakers who are both near the bottom of the pile, that could be a deciding factor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutomatedWaffles)
    I agree, I think Rav is a more interesting baker. And when you've got 2 bakers who are both near the bottom of the pile, that could be a deciding factor.
    Yeah, agreed. If you've got two down there at the bottom, who's gonna make it interesting next time and have a better shot? I'd say Rav

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why but I find Andrew so hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I don't know why but I find Andrew so hot.
    I don't know why you like him either.
    He's a good baker but as far as good looking?
    I highlight I'm a guy so I don't know much about this but surely Selasi is a bit hotter? I mean if I was forced to turn gay it'd be for Selasi not Andrew.
    Andrew sounds a bit ... gay? I don't know whether that's quite the right word but I do mean it in that way, sorta very submissive not assertive enough a bit too soft.
    But if that's what you're into I guess.
    (I apologise if this offends you in anyway it wasn't meant to it is just my opinion)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobSausage)
    I don't know why you like him either.
    He's a good baker but as far as good looking?
    I highlight I'm a guy so I don't know much about this but surely Selasi is a bit hotter? I mean if I was forced to turn gay it'd be for Selasi not Andrew.
    Andrew sounds a bit ... gay? I don't know whether that's quite the right word but I do mean it in that way, sorta very submissive not assertive enough a bit too soft.
    But if that's what you're into I guess.
    (I apologise if this offends you in anyway it wasn't meant to it is just my opinion)

I have a thing for redheads/gingers. Maybe I like him because he reminds me of Eddie Redmayne and he's Irish

Selasi is meh for me. Andrew sounds camp you mean? He seems fairly feminine but imagine how fat I'd get from all the cakes he made me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I have a thing for redheads/gingers. Maybe I like him because he reminds me of Eddie Redmayne and he's Irish

Selasi is meh for me. Andrew sounds camp you mean? He seems fairly feminine but imagine how fat I'd get from all the cakes he made me
    Honestly, when I first saw Andrew I thought he was a woman with short hair!

Selasi, on the other hand...

ReputationRep:
    I keep thinking it's Wednesday today and I have bake off to look forward to tonight :moon:

(Original post by Platopus)
    Selasi, on the other hand...
    Selasi is basically a Greek god. How is he so chill?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    I keep thinking it's Wednesday today and I have bake off to look forward to tonight :moon:
    It's Wednesday!

ReputationRep:
    It's Wednesday!
    :zomg: only 30 mins!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    :zomg: only 30 mins!
    I'm all cosied up with snacks at the ready. Bring on the Bake Off! Rooting for Selasi!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I really don't like Andrew for some reason :huff:

ReputationRep:
    Val is finally gone :ahee::awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    Val is finally gone :ahee::awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How dare you!!! Val was my bae. Val was my winner. Come to me Val, it's ok the rest of us love you.

(Te pic is jut a pic it's not me commenting down the bottom)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobSausage)
    How dare you!!! Val was my bae. Val was my winner. Come to me Val, it's ok the rest of us love you.

(Te pic is jut a pic it's not me commenting down the bottom)
    Val's gone :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Her little goodbye thing though! So sweet. I'd much rather have kept her a bit longer and gotten rid of Andrew or Tom

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Meh, an alright episode...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Val's gone :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She was my favorite contestant as well. Such a nice woman

ReputationRep:
    I expected big things from Val's Bakewell tart. Wish Tom had gone instead, he's so boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1939)
    She was my favorite contestant as well. Such a nice woman
    Yeah ikr, so lovely! I guess at least she will continue putting love into her baking:yep:
    Her little goodbye thing though! So sweet. I'd much rather have kept her a bit longer and gotten rid of Andrew or Tom

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    I expected big things from Val's Bakewell tart. Wish Tom had gone instead, he's so boring
    Yeah, I wanted Tom to go
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 30, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.