Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who would like a word or two from a certain FireFreezer? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.Nietzsche)
    Wave and cheer, for Trump is here.

I just realised you were giving your opinion of people......awkward. Fankss doe, I apreeshi8 it m8. It's okay to say harsh fings, I can take it.... :cry:
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    :lol:
    How dare you laugh at his Trumpiness, bow down before me peasant.

ReputationRep:
    How dare you laugh at his Trumpiness, bow down before me peasant.

Dear God.

I'm far from being a peasant actually, I'm a King. I'm following you on TSR as well. How could you say such a thing?
    *Huh that rhymed

ReputationRep:
    Dear God.

I'm far from being a peasant actually, I'm a King. I'm following you on TSR as well. How could you say such a thing?
    *Huh that rhymed
    Woah man, you got some rhythm...sick flow dude. Totally gnarly

King of what? Loserville?

You follow me because I'm rad, dude.

ReputationRep:
    Woah man, you got some rhythm...sick flow dude. Totally gnarly

King of what? Loserville?

You follow me because I'm rad, dude.
    :rofl:

Loserville may be called Loserville, and hence emphasise the loser aspect, but at least it's a step up from a village. Also, I'm willing to bet it has a higher population than a village too.

I remember now - you PMd me all those deep questions last year

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Loserville may be called Loserville, and hence emphasise the loser aspect, but at least it's a step up from a village. Also, I'm willing to bet it has a higher population than a village too.

I remember now - you PMd me all those deep questions last year
    Loserville has a population of 2. You and a scarecrow named Bob.

That wasn't me, you might be a tad confused... :confused:

But was the conversation
    Spoiler:
    Show

deep?

ReputationRep:

Although you've sort of already answered this in response to Matrix's question, how are you? How's life?
    Hello hello I'm alright thanks, had plenty to do this holiday haha how about yourself?

(Original post by Matrix123)
    No worries! Wise idea:yep::top:

Greetings Amellia! :hugs: urmmm :innocent: just the good ol' days of The Crucial Three That's great, aww yeah. Preparing for university then? That seems like a very longwinded job ahh OK. SassKing has been teaching me about the Bunnymen a bit so that's always useful. Maybe when you have some extra time (or more free time - that's better) you could tell me some cool facts about Duran? :woo: Ooh cool! Will do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Greeeettttiiinnggggsssss Ahh I see Kind of, well not really I haven't even gotten round to that yet :lol: Ahh I see, well I hope you have been swatting up for that well known Bunnymen quiz ey Matrix :teehee: Sure I would love to! Here is the concert I was watching And 10 facts about the Fab Five;1) DD formed in 1978 by Nick Rhodes and John Taylor (they were 16 and 18 respectively). Although John had previously been in bands that went nowhere, he and art school Nick decided to team up with pal Stephen Duffy (?) and some other guy to form Duran Duran. John played guitar, Nick was synth (as per) and Steph was singer. Basically, they were really crap so kind of disbanded as Steph left (he thought they were lame). N and JT put adverts in the paper etc and recruit Roger Taylor (drums) and Andy Taylor (guitar) who are Brummie and Georgie respectively. JT switches to bass guitar. they then recruit a certain Mr LeBon who is studying drama at Birmingham Uni, he turns up to audition with Pink leather trousers and pink hair - he is hired immediately. Full line up complete.2) 1980 July 18th, Duran Dura play first live show at The Rum Runner Club in Birmingham.3) DD Were first managed by the guys who ran the rum runner. This is the same club where Dexy's Midnight Runners and UB40 began.4) Nick came from a posh background as his father owned an upmarket toy store5) Simon is actually from London6) First song the actual DD line up wrote was Sound of Thunder, their first single was Planet Earth (released 1981 March 5th). Planet Earth was the first song to mention the term 'new Romantic' (which DD were) instantly coining the term.7) Simon was previously in a punk band called ROV OSTROV and carried round a little notebook of poems and songs that he wrote himself. Lyrics to 'The Chauffer (Sing Blue Silver) and Like An Angel are in this book8) DD has two number ones, Is There Something I Should Know? (1983) and The Reflex (1984), both of these songs are from their 3rd album Seven And The Ragged Tiger9) DD have released 15 studio albums, spanning 1981-2015.10) Their first bit gig was December 1980 supporting Hazel O'Conner, because of all their frilly shirts etc they were mocked/boo'd as this was seen a as a punk concertHopefully I have taught you some new things about DD!

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Ok thankyou. Yeah hopefully, but jts gonna take a few years at least to sort it out!
    Good to hear it! Oh wow, still busy as ever then!
    Ahh I see, you will get there I promise Yeah ikr, I haven't even started prepping for uni yet haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Hello hello I'm alright thanks, had plenty to do this holiday haha how about yourself?

Greeeettttiiinnggggsssss Ahh I see Kind of, well not really I haven't even gotten round to that yet :lol: Ahh I see, well I hope you have been swatting up for that well known Bunnymen quiz ey Matrix :teehee: Sure I would love to! Here is the concert I was watching And 10 facts about the Fab Five;1) DD formed in 1978 by Nick Rhodes and John Taylor (they were 16 and 18 respectively). Although John had previously been in bands that went nowhere, he and art school Nick decided to team up with pal Stephen Duffy (?) and some other guy to form Duran Duran. John played guitar, Nick was synth (as per) and Steph was singer. Basically, they were really crap so kind of disbanded as Steph left (he thought they were lame). N and JT put adverts in the paper etc and recruit Roger Taylor (drums) and Andy Taylor (guitar) who are Brummie and Georgie respectively. JT switches to bass guitar. they then recruit a certain Mr LeBon who is studying drama at Birmingham Uni, he turns up to audition with Pink leather trousers and pink hair - he is hired immediately. Full line up complete.2) 1980 July 18th, Duran Dura play first live show at The Rum Runner Club in Birmingham.3) DD Were first managed by the guys who ran the rum runner. This is the same club where Dexy's Midnight Runners and UB40 began.4) Nick came from a posh background as his father owned an upmarket toy store5) Simon is actually from London6) First song the actual DD line up wrote was Sound of Thunder, their first single was Planet Earth (released 1981 March 5th). Planet Earth was the first song to mention the term 'new Romantic' (which DD were) instantly coining the term.7) Simon was previously in a punk band called ROV OSTROV and carried round a little notebook of poems and songs that he wrote himself. Lyrics to 'The Chauffer (Sing Blue Silver) and Like An Angel are in this book8) DD has two number ones, Is There Something I Should Know? (1983) and The Reflex (1984), both of these songs are from their 3rd album Seven And The Ragged Tiger9) DD have released 15 studio albums, spanning 1981-2015.10) Their first bit gig was December 1980 supporting Hazel O'Conner, because of all their frilly shirts etc they were mocked/boo'd as this was seen a as a punk concertHopefully I have taught you some new things about DD!

Ahh I see, you will get there I promise Yeah ikr, I haven't even started prepping for uni yet haha
    Greetings Haha I see SassKing has mostly been job searching tbh... Fun

ReputationRep:
    Well I sure hope so! Thanks for the encouragement!
    Whoa haha! Leaving that a bit late ain't ya?
    Freezer is positive you'll get it all sorted in time!

ReputationRep:

I see urmmm :shock: a Bunnymen quiz!? :rofl:
    Wow. Amellia. Kind of loaded on the facts there Thanks for those though....wait so John, Roger and Andy weren't related in any way? Ahh yes, Simon's pink clothing is very important indeed Cool! So they formed originally in the same year as the Bunnymen?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Death will like a word from a certain FireFreezer77 :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grimm Reaper)
    Death will like a word from a certain FireFreezer77 :yes:
    Hmm ok then

Dead springs to mind

Words: Fun, chatty, intelligent

ReputationRep:
    Wave and cheer, for Trump is here.

I just realised you were giving your opinion of people......awkward. Fankss doe, I apreeshi8 it m8. It's okay to say harsh fings, I can take it.... :cry:
    WoopWoop!!!

Oh dear, ah well yours is good so no need to worry!
    Good!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm ok then

Dead springs to mind

Words: Fun, chatty, intelligent

Thanks for the lovely words

Can I ask why you think that of me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grimm Reaper)
    Thanks for the lovely words

Can I ask why you think that of me?
    No worries!

Well that's what I've seen from you so far!

ReputationRep:
    Greetings Haha I see SassKing has mostly been job searching tbh... Fun
    Greetings once more :lol: Ahh I see, any such luck? Oh such fun indeed

Well I sure hope so! Thanks for the encouragement!
    Whoa haha! Leaving that a bit late ain't ya?
    Freezer is positive you'll get it all sorted in time!
    Well I have about 6 weeks or so - ill probably start when results come through

(Original post by Matrix123)
    I see urmmm :shock: a Bunnymen quiz!? :rofl:
    Wow. Amellia. Kind of loaded on the facts there Thanks for those though....wait so John, Roger and Andy weren't related in any way? Ahh yes, Simon's pink clothing is very important indeed Cool! So they formed originally in the same year as the Bunnymen?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Possibly.... I shall have to inform SassKing of this prospect :lol: Yeah oops sorry haha got a little carried away there I'm afraid - Nope none of the Taylors are related, kind of weird eh? :lol: I hope you are able to get round to watching/listening to that concert at some point, the Rio and New Religion live verions are superb (same goes for you SassKing13 I hope you also have a look at New Religion from Hammersmith 82). Yeah they did! How crazy :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Greetings once more :lol: Ahh I see, any such luck? Oh such fun indeed

Well I have about 6 weeks or so - ill probably start when results come through

Possibly.... I shall have to inform SassKing of this prospect :lol: Yeah oops sorry haha got a little carried away there I'm afraid - Nope none of the Taylors are related, kind of weird eh? :lol: I hope you are able to get round to watching/listening to that concert at some point, the Rio and New Religion live verions are superb (same goes for you SassKing13 I hope you also have a look at New Religion from Hammersmith 82). Yeah they did! How crazy :lol:
    It is a bundle of fun and joy indeed I've found one apprenticeship so far, which I've applied for, and I've found a possibility of something else that I might apply for, but other than that...nothing really.

By the way, Matrix is now called 123Matrix or 321Matrix :lol:

ReputationRep:
    It is a bundle of fun and joy indeed I've found one apprenticeship so far, which I've applied for, and I've found a possibility of something else that I might apply for, but other than that...nothing really.

By the way, Matrix is now called 123Matrix or 321Matrix :lol:
    Ooooh a HUGE bundle of fun eh SassKing? :giggle: Ahh right that's not too bad then, the options are well open Keep at it Sassy :awesome:Ahh I see..... a palindrome of Matrix hmm.... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/what...-know-10456671

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh a HUGE bundle of fun eh SassKing? :giggle: Ahh right that's not too bad then, the options are well open Keep at it Sassy :awesome:Ahh I see..... a palindrome of Matrix hmm.... :lol:
    Oh yes, HUGE :rofl: Yeah...that's the hard part but yeah, must keep going
    Indeed - Matrix has been reborn in your absence. :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.