Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skittles_Lime)
    I wish I had a brother so I could get presents and money for tying a rakhi
    Awww.:no:

Dont you have cousin brothers though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I plan to go on a holiday to menorca With my friends just hours after I receive my results. If a I get a few A*'s I may even have a party out there

ReputationRep:
    Throwing a massive party so we can either drink in celebration or drink away the pain!!

ReputationRep:
    If they're good, will probably go out for a meal. If not... well we'll see how bad they are first

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Sri Lanka with my family on the 25th, so I am having my uncle pick my results up! Hopefully the whole day will be spent on the beach in the sun!
    Good luck to everyone with their results

ReputationRep:
    Go out for breakfast and go out in the evening to party (if they're good) or cry

ReputationRep:
    Well I may be scared but if I do well, takeaway and a happy cry

ReputationRep:
    Tinseltown with the mandem if things go decent. Otherwise just chill at home.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 200
Size:  125.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    Hitting the town and getting drunk 😂

ReputationRep:
    Going out for lunch and then partying for as long as possible 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    After getting my A2 results I'll be spending the day at home answering other people's questions on TSR (:emo:) and then regardless of whether the results were good or bad I'll be going out to a club with some of my friends in the evening (:woo:)

ReputationRep:
    Going to Waitrose Café with group, it was tradition that we would skip mentor/form time after 2nd class and be back in time for 4th!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going camping on Wednesday night, before results, with my friends (for some dutch courage) because the night before results is always the worst. Last year i tried to sleep but my head was full of all the exams that i messed up. It will also be a nice night out with everyone before we all head off to uni (hopefully if Thursday goes well).

SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS

ReputationRep:
    I only took GCSE Arabic and Math this year so I don't expect much other than a meal outside with my family. My parents might include an extended allowance

I'm going to year 10 this year so I'll see what happens with the rest of my GCSEs.

ReputationRep:
    Food of course ;D

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friends are going nandos for dinner and then going creams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhanny)
    Awww.:no:

Dont you have cousin brothers though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes but the eldest is always busy and the youngest I never see. If it was a brother then I would have to see them right? Does that even make sense? I hope so

ReputationRep:
    Lots of vodka at the hotel bar to help drink my sorrows away, or chilling at the pool with my vodka because I'll be so happy that I've not ruined my life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skittles_Lime)
    Yes but the eldest is always busy and the youngest I never see. If it was a brother then I would have to see them right? Does that even make sense? I hope so
    Absolutely makes sense. Well skittles idk if this helps but just consider me as your brother lol, if you need any help or anything then il always try to help.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.