The Unofficial TSR Libertarian Party

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Let's send it when it's ready!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TitanCream)
    Let's send it when it's ready!
    Do you know roughly when it might be ready?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    Do you know roughly when it might be ready?
    I would say by Monday evening at the very latest. We have a superb draft and with results day coming up we should get it out before Tuesday

ReputationRep:
    i don't know if it helps but I'm a Libertarian. i'm not vert active on TSR though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rmcewan15)
    i don't know if it helps but I'm a Libertarian. i'm not vert active on TSR though.
    All are welcome!
    To all those concerned about our lack of activity I do apologise, with results day I'm sure many of us have been very busy!

ReputationRep:
    Hello all! The libertarians have been very subdued recently and given your concerns that this will be a permanent figure I feel the need to address the house. Most of our members or admirers are in the process of starting university or moving to a new school, for this reason we have decided to allow them time to focus on reality more than this hence the lack of communication. Galaxie is also busy and I am too however I will start making a personal contribution in the house once more. Many thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I'm down if this ever becomes a thing again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RomanBowling33)
    I'm down if this ever becomes a thing again.
    Hey, the inactivity has hit us bad due to university and sixth form.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, the inactivity has hit us bad due to university and sixth form.
    That's understandable, if it's possible for me to join I'd like to be a Libertarian please.

ReputationRep:
    That's understandable, if it's possible for me to join I'd like to be a Libertarian please.
    Absolutely, welcome to the cause! Any queries?

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely, welcome to the cause! Any queries?
    Is there a subforum for the party I can join?

ReputationRep:
    No Because the party doesn't officially exist yet. I think they have a Skype chat or something.

ReputationRep:
    Sadly not, I'm going to contact the leader soon and by tomorrow will release a statement concerning the future of the party,but glad to have you obtained!

ReputationRep:
    Sadly not, I'm going to contact the leader soon and by tomorrow will release a statement concerning the future of the party,but glad to have you obtained!
    What's happening with the statement?

ReputationRep:
    What's happening with the statement?
    Hi, Galaxie has yet to respond and they may be busy or away. Unfortunately I can't just *assume* control without their permission, once I have it I plan on actually making the movement more active with daily contributions to the House but until I get some response, there is little I can do sadly.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Galaxie has yet to respond and they may be busy or away. Unfortunately I can't just *assume* control without their permission, once I have it I plan on actually making the movement more active with daily contributions to the House but until I get some response, there is little I can do sadly.
    If I wasn't active for this amount of time I would have either been VoNCed or Thehistorybore would have become Acting Leader. If you want this to go ahead, step up to the plate or back down and give up. Don't wait around for other people - take the bull by the horns and lead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    If I wasn't active for this amount of time I would have either been VoNCed or Thehistorybore would have become Acting Leader. If you want this to go ahead, step up to the plate or back down and give up. Don't wait around for other people - take the bull by the horns and lead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm all for it, but I thought I would need some sort of permission? If not, I'll go ahead with it.

And thanks for saying that, gave me a kick up the backside!

ReputationRep:
    I'm all for it, but I thought I would need some sort of permission? If not, I'll go ahead with it.

And thanks for saying that, gave me a kick up the backside!
    You're not even a party, so do what you want...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    You're not even a party, so do what you want...
    Very true. This isn't a party so it has no 'leader'. If there is one then the leader is whoever says they're the leader and is believed...

ReputationRep:
    Well if the active "party" is just myself and TitanCream then I'm happy for TitanCream to be leader

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 23, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.