Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 420Ghost96)
    Role playing soc , colour me intrigued. Probably thinking of joining Game of Thrones soc (love the series) , comic book soc (im a huhe CB nerd) biosoc (revision) . And for sports probably gonna at least try out canoeing , rowing and archery. Im really a sporty person either buy uni's the place to try out new things so why not. You arriving on the 1st or 2nd?
    I think the first, but I'm not sure. I heard it's split by Surname, so with mine beginning with M it could really be either or. I'm hoping the welcome pack will tell me either way, but the confirmation letter on UCAS seems to suggest the 1st. You?

ReputationRep:
    Biochemist here, theres a Facebook group chat for Life science students.
    Hi
    Can u please link me this Facebook chat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Marve11)
    I think the first, but I'm not sure. I heard it's split by Surname, so with mine beginning with M it could really be either or. I'm hoping the welcome pack will tell me either way, but the confirmation letter on UCAS seems to suggest the 1st. You?
    Going on 1st regardless, its only advisory and I need to claim that precious fridge space!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimistsan98)
    Hi
    Can u please link me this Facebook chat
    Pm me your fb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gman786)
    Warwick sucks ..do a gap year and apply to UCL guys.
    Why does it suck?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Socychoictraphy)
    Why does it suck?
    Its only good at maths, has no international rep. My friend did engineerng there and is still unemployed.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying History of Art?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ***FRESHERS INFO***

First of all an absolute congratulations for getting into Warwick. We can assure you it's a fantastic university with amazing courses and while we can't guarantee the best three years of your life we can improve those chances if you join Warwick Tennis.

Warwick Tennis is one of the most active and inclusive clubs on campus. Whether you've never picked up a racket or are an alumni of Wimbledon we're sure you'll fit right in.

We're one of the most tight knit clubs on campus thanks to our varied social calendar (attached) and many opportunities to play and practice the sport at all levels. You'll make the best friends here you'll make all year.

We really hope all of you reading this come along to our freshers events in the first two weeks (more info on its way soon probably on the facebook page rather than here!!) If you have any queries don't think twice about messaging our facebook page 'University of Warwick Tennis Club.' And if you want to ask us in person (or just want to find out some more) make sure you come to the Sports Fair in the building where the gym is on Tuesday October 4th!! (or just reply here or pm someone'll probably respond)

Cheers,The Exec xoxo

ps: like the facebook page please it helps you get actual info

Name:  palewaVE.png
Views: 410
Size:  318.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    Its only good at maths, has no international rep. My friend did engineerng there and is still unemployed.
    In other words, someone who has no knowledge about the subject at hand is extrapolating based on no information.

ReputationRep:
    hi Is there some freshers facebook group which I should be a part of atm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leaf3)
    hi Is there some freshers facebook group which I should be a part of atm?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/warwickfreshers2016/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueSam3)
    In other words, someone who has no knowledge about the subject at hand is extrapolating based on no information.
    Whilst what he said is clearly massive exaggerated (that 'Warwick sucks'), there is some truth in that it is very good for maths but not so prestigious for many other subjects.

ReputationRep:
    What accomodation is closest to the central campus area where the Big screen is?

And which are the good ones that are closest to that area?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rkai01)
    What accomodation is closest to the central campus area where the Big screen is?

And which are the good ones that are closest to that area?
    Technically Whitefields / Rootes, but Bluebell is about 30 seconds further. There's not much in it.

ReputationRep:
    There gonna be any shottas about?

If you don't wanna say on here than just pm

ReputationRep:
    Those were my top two choices too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yungggnike)
    nott yet at warwick but i got ABB for AS results day and i would love to attend warwick in 2017, did any of you get similar results to mine at as ????
    Yup! I got ABB (got AABB last year though :/) and got in to do psychology even though my offer was higher, they accepted me anyway. I didn't have to call them up or anything

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying to sherbourne or JM
    Yeah Sherborne is my 1st choice

ReputationRep:
    Warwick sucks ..do a gap year and apply to UCL guys.
    Urrrrr how about no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cg6114)
    Yeah Sherborne is my 1st choice
    Ah same here man what course you doing?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.