Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    "reversing the situation" i call it.

ReputationRep:
    like missionary to cowgirl?

ReputationRep:
    that's where the inspiration came from whilst listening to a rather ****e song, about flip reversing.

ReputationRep:
    well i don't really class it as late yet but i'm quite tired tonight and i'm really hot lolz. erm number guy (37927)lolz i'm abit thick and have never PM anyone before so i don't know how lolz (you'll have to PM me)lolz and consie you didn't put enough space in between your 2 words, i only read one so i still don't understand my 1st two words lmao. i goin 2 bed now sorry, i gotta get up early in the morning. anyone PM me if you want, i've never been PM'd before lolz night people!:P

ReputationRep:
    who sings about flip reversing?

well i don't really class it as late yet but i'm quite tired tonight and i'm really hot lolz. erm number guy (37927)lolz i'm abit thick and have never PM anyone before so i don't know how lolz (you'll have to PM me)lolz and consie you didn't put enough space in between your 2 words, i only read one so i still don't understand my 1st two words lmao. i goin 2 bed now sorry, i gotta get up early in the morning. anyone PM me if you want, i've never been PM'd before lolz night people!:P
    I know man, its ruined the whole comedic beauty of the set piece. I quickly edited it and changed it, so if you werent so damn giddy you might have read it again. Ditching the first two words, i have another two for you to learn tonight:

B E N D

O V E R

Upon learning their meaning and transfering that meaning into a movement (which should be fluid and sexually charged sylistically) on your part, you can come back tomorrow and 'assume the position'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaNzY)
    modest as well.

PM is that thing in the top right that says "private messages". click that and all is sorted, links with making new messages and the rest. however i must warn you (advise you?) that 71% of all TSR PM's are sexually related, and 96% of 37927's are :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consie)
    who sings about flip reversing?
    you really don't wanna know. one of those unfortunate things in life.

ReputationRep:
    Are you still in Oz? I hear they sing about all sorts in that dominion.

ReputationRep:
    a bit to the right of Oz. they do 'Haka's and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, I didnt notice the stars were red. Come to think of it, the word Auckland points out pretty accurately where you are. Does every dude you pass say 'we're going to win the world cup?'

Do you know what Wellington is like? I think I have a distant relative who lives there.

ReputationRep:
    actually, everyone's a bit in shock. didn't expect to be beat by the Aussies the other week, and should really have damaged that Springbok team a lot more than we did (i'm officially half and half, and its weird talking in the 2nd person)

ReputationRep:
    This is the perfect physique for a for a girl...

ReputationRep:
    hmm. she'd need a going over to make sure...

ReputationRep:
    actually, everyone's a bit in shock. didn't expect to be beat by the Aussies the other week, and should really have damaged that Springbok team a lot more than we did (i'm officially half and half, and its weird talking in the 2nd person)
    It maybe bad for us though, because they'll go in having more of a point to prove. Usually the All Blacks spend all year caning other teams, go into the world cup and then choke. This time theyve choked before it.

I laik her, she very niiiiice. that said, despite her bing uper hot, her tits would be no way taht high up, nor look anyway near as volunmnous, without that bra on. Got a cracking set of legs though. That siad (again), I always think brown eyed people have a tendancy to be bit crazy.

ReputationRep:
    yeh. they were threatening serious play against teh SA team, but there was no real end product until like the last 15 minutes. that's were most of teh score came from :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TML)
    :love: Protestant or Catholic?
    Syriac Orthodox (middle eastern church)

ReputationRep:
    meh, I don’t do Orthodox, they're not cool enough to warrant my supreme love making abilities.

(Original post by Consie)
    8 inches. My division skills are second to none.

Ha, you stumpy legged losers. 34 inside leg like mine is the way forward. That's right, im male, and have 34 inch legs.
    Midget. 36" inside leg for me. :p:

Perfect physique = Sharapova.

http://www.sports-wired.com/women/im...rapova/684.jpg

Cant beat the tall girls, when your tall then short girls present problems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    Syriac Orthodox (middle eastern church)
    Coolio. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Mmmh 5' 10" built like an Oxbridge rowing blue...just like my Brazilian trans-gender gf Rosita:cool: :eek2:

Er, exactly what does an Oxbridge rowing blue look like?

Anyone able to advize?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.