Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who are you inspired by on TSR? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    You'll do fiiine and will become Birmingham's greatest paramedic lol & I hope I do feel better soon bcuz I'm just knackered tbh just to pay bills and get sfa -___- I feel like I'm gonna be a right grouch again during lectures just like sat in the back with shades on lol

but cheers for the encouragement though bab you're always good for it. And well I want a new Nexus and don't wanna just get any kinda fone again, I used to have bloody BB :rofl:.
    I hope so haha! 💜 Still have to get mam on board with the idea but she should do soon enough 👌🏼 loooool the bad boy on his phone with his shades on and hoodie on sitting right at the back. Lool 😂
    Anytime! I try to give it when I ain't feeling like sh** myself lol 💛 Tysm though 👍🏼 oh coolly! ❤️❤️ Not into iPhones then? 😯 Haha don't worry I got a bloody iPhone 4 I'm so old 😜

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    I hope so haha! 💜 Still have to get mam on board with the idea but she should do soon enough 👌🏼 loooool the bad boy on his phone with his shades on and hoodie on sitting right at the back. Lool 😂
    Anytime! I try to give it when I ain't feeling like sh** myself lol 💛 Tysm though 👍🏼 oh coolly! ❤️❤️ Not into iPhones then? 😯 Haha don't worry I got a bloody iPhone 4 I'm so old 😜
    I actually love the bb it's simple and does its job, but it's now a hand-me-down in my family lol you know had to give it to the little ones since they're going a new school now.

Nah iphones I mean...I won't say what I thnk about them since you have one lol but basically...they cost more than they're worth is what I'll say. Plus, Android sounds kinda sick

Yea man that's so me, I proper scare the lecturers, I honeslty don't mean to though, but I like don't greet people when I walk into class (late) and then I just stomp over to a seat lmao so they find me rude but whatever because when I do work I deliver :yy:

ohhh rightttt what does your mum want you to do then?

ReputationRep:
    I actually love the bb it's simple and does its job, but it's now a hand-me-down in my family lol you know had to give it to the little ones since they're going a new school now.

Nah iphones I mean...I won't say what I thnk about them since you have one lol but basically...they cost more than they're worth is what I'll say. Plus, Android sounds kinda sick

Yea man that's so me, I proper scare the lecturers, I honeslty don't mean to though, but I like don't greet people when I walk into class (late) and then I just stomp over to a seat lmao so they find me rude but whatever because when I do work I deliver :yy:

ohhh rightttt what does your mum want you to do then?
    True, simple and classic 👌🏼 lol my dad done tht job he only gave me his iPhone cuz I needed a mobile contact no. for college 😂 Lool I ain't bothered ☺️ And that's true 💜 Loool whatever you say mate 💖
    Haha! Badman eh? 😏 True, 💚
    Sh***y pharmacy lmao 😚

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    True, simple and classic 👌🏼 lol my dad done tht job he only gave me his iPhone cuz I needed a mobile contact no. for college 😂 Lool I ain't bothered ☺️ And that's true 💜 Loool whatever you say mate 💖
    Haha! Badman eh? 😏 True, 💚
    Sh***y pharmacy lmao 😚
    Yeaa emergency fone is why I gave it to the lil meatheads as well lol but my lil brother is...a conman so I bet when school starts he's gonna lose it or sell it or summat -___- You can tell me all about why you hate pharm tmr I have to wake up early :\
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Yeaa emergency fone is why I gave it to the lil meatheads as well lol but my lil brother is...a conman so I bet when school starts he's gonna lose it or sell it or summat -___- You can tell me all about why you hate pharm tmr I have to wake up early :\
    :hugs:
    Looool meatheads init 😂 Lmao he's gonaa make cash bro, that's what matters for the lil ones 😉
    Waking up early is always the hardest for the bad ones 😏 lol it's just absolutely sh**e like all you do is stand there and look at the crappy names of tablets that have nothing to do with me 😶
    Ooh first time you've given meh a hug fam 😯 Well I gotta take advantage init :bumps::excited::hugs:
    But mums shouting at me to turn my iPad off and get to bed and I'll see you tomorrow! If I have alright results and I'm allowed on here init 🙈 Bye bye! Sweet dreams ❤️ xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    donutellme inspires me every day to make some MOOO GAiiiinss
    mayne.....

you done touched ma heart.... i feel blessed mayne..... thank ya... thank YAAAAAAAAAA

Imma pray for you brotha, pray that you keep on makin all kinds..... o gains..... hallelujah aymen..... praise gawwdd....

Lord @eden3 been motivating to keep the devil at bay, n keep takin two steps fowads not two steps back!!

ReputationRep:
    together since sperm loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SonicSam)
    together since sperm loool
    Lol... this is what happens when you go into medicine. #Weirdo
    At least quote me muppet.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.