UCL applicants for 2017 entry

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nihil_nimis)
    Has anyone received an acknowledgement email from them ? If so when did you send your UCAS application ?
    I sent it off on the 10th and got the email on the 11th. They also sent me an email asking for my maths UMS on the 12th

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dorababy1995)
    I applied on the 7th of September and got an acknowledgement email on the 22nd. Iáve also got two further emails from them.
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    I sent it off on the 10th and got the email on the 11th. They also sent me an email asking for my maths UMS on the 12th

Thank you, For what course ?

ReputationRep:

English.

ReputationRep:
    Maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by banana222)
    Just got one and I sent my application on Monday
    What course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm applying for psychology and I'm currently in my gap year. Regarding the acknowledgement email, I received mine one day after sending in my UCAS application. But it varies, because last year when I applied for law at UCL they sent an acknowledgement email a week after I applied.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when UCL usually start giving out offers (especially for maths)?

ReputationRep:
    News!

I've just got the email about the application portal. I've nearly finished registering, but it keeps saying "password not strong eNOUGH". Does anyone on here happen to know what they consider strong enough? I've tried

ReputationRep:
    News!

I've just got the email about the application portal. I've nearly finished registering, but it keeps saying "password not strong eNOUGH". Does anyone on here happen to know what they consider strong enough? I've tried
    That sent me up the . wall!!!

It has to be EXACTLY 8 characters long
    At least one Upper case
    Some lower case
    And has to have at least one number

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tyunnos)
    That sent me up the . wall!!!

It has to be EXACTLY 8 characters long
    At least one Upper case
    Some lower case
    And has to have at least one number
    Thanks very much!

ReputationRep:
    I got an email from the application portal but the server isn't working. Does this application portal tell me if I get an offer or not??? Awww I am very nervous!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shikinjyo)
    I got an email from the application portal but the server isn't working. Does this application portal tell me if I get an offer or not??? Awww I am very nervous!!
    I registered my portal yesterday and it told me nothing...just "application received"
    So don't worry, I don't think UCL will send out offers after two weeks maybe...?

ReputationRep:

How is the service not working?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grace_Cong1998)
    I registered my portal yesterday and it told me nothing...just "application received"
    So don't worry, I don't think UCL will send out offers after two weeks maybe...?
    Oh really!? I wanted to know the result actually but thank u so much for the information. I'm gonna sleep again lol

ReputationRep:
    How is the service not working?
    Portico is from Monday and Friday 10am-4pm. I couldn't register when I tried the first time.

ReputationRep:
    Oh really!? I wanted to know the result actually but thank u for the information. Btw what is a username? Did u receive a specific one or is it your email address or students number??
    It is the students number that you received in your email
    Good luck to your application!

ReputationRep:
    A word of warning to everyone - setting a password for UCL moodle is such a pain in the ass.

ReputationRep:
    I applied early November 2015 and had the offer by Feb/March from what I remember.
    GCSE: 4A*4A's B C
    AS: AAAB
    A2: Predicted A*A*A achieved A*A*B(Maths, Economics, Physics)

(Original post by the___jackal)
    when did you get the offer? and what are your stats?

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for computer science

ReputationRep:
    Would be best off emailing to check what you should do I'm guessing

(Original post by Fbiemad)
    Economics Applicant here:
    Do you know if we are supposed to give them our UMS grades for Maths and Further Maths? They gave a form for us to fill, but I am not sure to put the grade (e.g. A) of each unit or the UMS of each unit?

Also, I already achieved my A-Levels and the form says we aren't supposed to give details of our grades if we have already achieved them. Do I have to email them to confirm?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.