Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

i dislike middle class people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looloo2134)
    Reason Why
    1) their amoral e.g smoking weed at university
    2)They believe their children are more intelligent than working class children
    3)They buy houses by the best performing schools so their children will get a place
    4)They look down on people who live in social housing
    5)they call working class white people racist & xenophobic. When the white work class work in low skilled jobs with Eastern Europeans. Also are more likely to have mixed race children.
    If you dislike middle class you must hate upper class then? You do realise, that to a great extent, class is in the eye of the beholder? Plus you get stigmatising problem people, right across the class spectrum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asmuse123)
    I disagree with point 5.

Firstly, Eastern Europeans are White,

Secondly, having mixed race children isn't bad, at all. Don't judge someone for having a mixed race child. It's their child, not yours.
    Firstly, Eastern European are from all racial background just like British people. Read a history book on European history it would educate you on this fact.

Secondly, I believe it a great that white working class ladies are statistic most likely to have mixed children. It shows they get along with other cultures and are able to live with people from different countries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G.name)
    Proven?! You pulled that out your ass. Not to any degree is that proven. It may exist. And because you've seen it on line, doesn't mean you know its proportion in all cases.
    I know this isn't proof but I have multiple family members working in varying levels in the housing part of their local councils. They come home almost everyday with a new story of someone who is getting a council house and living on benefits despite mysteriously owning flash cars or going on expensive international holidays. Best one recently is the women who didn't turn up to her court hearing (for not paying rent) because she was in the Caribbean on holiday. They also consistently talk about the amount of drug addicts in their properties, how everyone smokes but fail to pay their rent (because obviously **** are more important then a roof over you and your child's head) and how they've had to turn away vulnerable people because their homes are full of lazy time wasters

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Failingstudent98)
    I know this isn't proof but I have multiple family members working in varying levels in the housing part of their local councils. They come home almost everyday with a new story of someone who is getting a council house and living on benefits despite mysteriously owning flash cars or going on expensive international holidays. Best one recently is the women who didn't turn up to her court hearing (for not paying rent) because she was in the Caribbean on holiday. They also consistently talk about the amount of drug addicts in their properties, how everyone smokes but fail to pay their rent (because obviously **** are more important then a roof over you and your child's head) and how they've had to turn away vulnerable people because their homes are full of lazy time wasters

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I could say this proof immorality of the middle class a friend in police officer is alway pulling over middle-class gentlemen in their car, he always almost finds they are over drink drive limit, using their mobile phone or got some form of illegal drug in their body

ReputationRep:
    Mix raced kids are bad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by navii121)
    Mix raced kids are bad?
    all children are good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looloo2134)
    I could say this proof immorality of the middle class a friend in police officer is alway pulling over middle-class gentlemen in their car, he always almost finds they are over drink drive limit, using their mobile phone or got some form of illegal drug in their body
    a child at my school who was only 15 was killed by a drink middle-class drive who did not even stop. he when home to 5 bedroom house and tried to cover up what he did. the police got him 4 weeks later he even tried lie to court.

ReputationRep:
    You dislike the working-class being overly generalised yet go on to generalise the whole of the middle-class. Because they're not at all wide ranging.

And I'm working class.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.