The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
tis_me_lord
lol fair question, but you did do it a little on the previous page and you can't deny that, you knew how Fly By would respond...(actually he wasn't as nice to you as i thought he would be, perhaps he doesn't like you afterall :tongue: )

Anyway everybody does it, i know i do so i'm not being mean to you or anything, 'just pointing out the irony'. (That reminds me of Monica.)

Are you going to make a 'what i really feel about everyone' list when you leave? *Gulp* :tongue:

lol - maybe - dunno if i cant be bothered tho :tongue:
and it was cossack who asked if i was leaving first :tongue:
Tinykates
lol - maybe - dunno if i cant be bothered tho :tongue:
and it was cossack who asked if i was leaving first :tongue:

Oh come on you lazy tart (just trying to get a mention in your list, good or bad) make that list, you know you wanna, when i leave i'll do the same. :biggrin:
Reply 162
tis_me_lord
Oh come on you lazy tart (just trying to get a mention in your list, good or bad) make that list, you know you wanna, when i leave i'll do the same. :biggrin:

lol ok i'll do it :biggrin:
Tinykates

Haha fantastic, make it many pages long, like one of those UKL bible things that nobody reads, except people would actually read this. :biggrin:
tis_me_lord

When are you leaving (if thats possible!:wink:)?
I doubt I'll see the day u'll leave ukl:smile:
Reply 165
tis_me_lord
Haha fantastic, make it many pages long, like one of those UKL bible things that nobody reads, except people would actually read this. :biggrin:

aww - ok :biggrin: it better not get deleted tho - or ill get mad :mad:
Tinykates

Cool...will be waiting to see what on that thread!:wink:
Rose in Bloom
When are you leaving

I don't know, the way things are at the moment not for many years. :tongue:

TinyKates
it better not get deleted tho - or ill get mad

I don't think that it would be, the mods will understand and you're a very well established member, they'll be as intrested in it as the rest of us. Maybe you should ask them in advance if it's allowed before making it too long.
Reply 168
tis_me_lord
I don't know, the way things are at the moment not for many years. :tongue:

I don't think that it would be, the mods will understand and you're a very well established member, they'll be as intrested in it as the rest of us. Maybe you should ask them in advance if it's allowed before making it too long.

i dont think it's allowed
Tinykates
i dont think it's allowed

What makes you say that?
Reply 170
tis_me_lord
What makes you say that?

tey delete all my threads nowadays
Tinykates
tey delete all my threads nowadays

Yes but this one would be different, no offense but your threads don't usually have much meaning or much of a point to them (i know i'm being a hypocrite) but this one would be historic, at least ask one of the mods first, or i could do it for you...
Reply 172
tis_me_lord
Yes but this one would be different, no offense but your threads don't usually have much meaning or much of a point to them (i know i'm being a hypocrite) but this one would be historic, at least ask one of the mods first, or i could do it for you...

yes - you ask for me :smile:
Tinykates
yes - you ask for me :smile:

Will do later, i'm going offline now though so cheerio.
tis_me_lord
Will do later, i'm going offline now though so cheerio.

Bye monkey friend!:wink:
can I be a smilie? ur choice.
Reply 176
vienna95
i figured that part out, but im assuming its not my heady mix of witty argument and complex reason that leaves you all baffled?

no, rest assured it isnt.
Reply 177
PadFoot90
no, rest assured it isnt.

ahh, nice to see you found the balls to converse with me.

Latest

Trending

Trending