Turn on thread page Beta

Who do the smilies look like? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    lol fair question, but you did do it a little on the previous page and you can't deny that, you knew how Fly By would respond...(actually he wasn't as nice to you as i thought he would be, perhaps he doesn't like you afterall )

Anyway everybody does it, i know i do so i'm not being mean to you or anything, 'just pointing out the irony'. (That reminds me of Monica.)

Are you going to make a 'what i really feel about everyone' list when you leave? *Gulp*
    lol - maybe - dunno if i cant be bothered tho
    and it was cossack who asked if i was leaving first

(Original post by Tinykates)
    lol - maybe - dunno if i cant be bothered tho
    and it was cossack who asked if i was leaving first
    Oh come on you lazy tart (just trying to get a mention in your list, good or bad) make that list, you know you wanna, when i leave i'll do the same.

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on you lazy tart (just trying to get a mention in your list, good or bad) make that list, you know you wanna, when i leave i'll do the same.
    lol ok i'll do it

lol ok i'll do it
    Haha fantastic, make it many pages long, like one of those UKL bible things that nobody reads, except people would actually read this.

ReputationRep:
    When are you leaving (if thats possible!)?
    I doubt I'll see the day u'll leave ukl

ReputationRep:
    Haha fantastic, make it many pages long, like one of those UKL bible things that nobody reads, except people would actually read this.
    aww - ok it better not get deleted tho - or ill get mad :mad:

ReputationRep:
    lol ok i'll do it
    Cool...will be waiting to see what on that thread!

(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    When are you leaving
    I don't know, the way things are at the moment not for many years.

(Original post by TinyKates)
    it better not get deleted tho - or ill get mad
    I don't think that it would be, the mods will understand and you're a very well established member, they'll be as intrested in it as the rest of us. Maybe you should ask them in advance if it's allowed before making it too long.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, the way things are at the moment not for many years.

I don't think that it would be, the mods will understand and you're a very well established member, they'll be as intrested in it as the rest of us. Maybe you should ask them in advance if it's allowed before making it too long.
    i dont think it's allowed

i dont think it's allowed
    What makes you say that?

ReputationRep:
    What makes you say that?
    tey delete all my threads nowadays

tey delete all my threads nowadays
    Yes but this one would be different, no offense but your threads don't usually have much meaning or much of a point to them (i know i'm being a hypocrite) but this one would be historic, at least ask one of the mods first, or i could do it for you...

ReputationRep:
    Yes but this one would be different, no offense but your threads don't usually have much meaning or much of a point to them (i know i'm being a hypocrite) but this one would be historic, at least ask one of the mods first, or i could do it for you...
    yes - you ask for me

yes - you ask for me
    Will do later, i'm going offline now though so cheerio.

ReputationRep:
    Will do later, i'm going offline now though so cheerio.
    Bye monkey friend!

ReputationRep:
    can I be a smilie? ur choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    i figured that part out, but im assuming its not my heady mix of witty argument and complex reason that leaves you all baffled?
    no, rest assured it isnt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    no, rest assured it isnt.
    ahh, nice to see you found the balls to converse with me.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.