The Student Room Group

Britain MUST take in more refugees

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tootles

You're linking the Huff? :lol:

Who gives a **** what "celebs" say?

Britain does not need more refugees. We need to sort our own **** out.

look at "all muslims are evil" thread. That OP linked facebook.
Original post by Duck10101
look at "all muslims are evil" thread. That OP linked facebook.
And I didn't even dignify it with a response.
Original post by bassbabe
What's your actual question?

Think about it...you have the same colour as many migrants...and you're adamantly opposing migration lol Now if I said what you are saying, I am racist...lol interesting, but you carry on.
These memes are pretty spicy
Original post by 0to100
Think about it...you have the same colour as many migrants...and you're adamantly opposing migration lol Now if I said what you are saying, I am racist...lol interesting, but you carry on.

I'm opposing migration because I've seen what's it's done to certain parts of the country. And no one has accused you or any other white person of being racist, you actually sound really stupid, but you carry on ... :wink:
I'm opposing migration because I've seen what's it's done to certain parts of the country. And no one has accused you or any other white person of being racist, you actually sound really stupid, but you carry on ... :wink:

"No one?" A complete stranger says no one has called me anything. And very "stupid" of you actually to say "no other white person has been called racist for opposing migration." Oh dear you are more clueless than I thought lmao. And yes tying this into let's say brexit, all brexiters were called racist, what hole was your head in the entire time?

No you carry on. Go on Instagram or something and take more selfies and next time avoid educational debate. ":wink:"

Not that I'm disagreeing that there should be some regulation with migrants, but you are just clueless.
(edited 7 years ago)
no
Original post by 0to100
"No one?" A complete stranger says no one has called me anything. And very "stupid" of you actually to say "no other white person has been called racist for opposing migration." Oh dear you are more clueless than I thought lmao. And yes tying this into let's say brexit, all brexiters were called racist, what hole was your head in the entire time?

No you carry on. Go on Instagram or something and take more selfies and next time avoid educational debate. ":wink:"

Not that I'm disagreeing that there should be some regulation with migrants, but you are just clueless.

Lmao I really couldn't care less if you or any of the brexit voters have been called racists.
Typical Salty Roadman.
Bye :wink:
Reply 168
Original post by Rohina123
But you look mixed race lmaooo that means one of your parents are from here 😂😂if u told them to come in you wouldn't exist

Not all black people come here as illegal immigrants or refugees, you know.

Original post by ManiaMuse
A large proportion of their GDP if made from the fees they charge for Muslims to go on the Hajj.

It's nothing compared to oil exports ($158bn last year).
Lmao I really couldn't care less if you or any of the brexit voters have been called racists.
Typical Salty Roadman.
Bye :wink:

Can you read. It's not about you caring. You literally just said no one has been called racist...see? You're clueless.

And you're going to judge me for being a "roadman." Psh. You don't wanna hear anyone's judgements about you for your background...:naughty:
Original post by 0to100
Can you read. It's not about you caring. You literally just said no one has been called racist...see? You're clueless.

And you're going to judge me for being a "roadman." Psh. You don't wanna hear anyone's judgements about you for your background...:naughty:

You're cluless blah blah blah, yeah I'm so offended mate.
I'm sure someone on this thread will be kind enough to rep one of your rants. In the mean time bore off :wink:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Countries like Yemen, Saudi and Qatar are so much more closer to Syria than Germany. Hardly Islamic to reject a fellow Muslim in need :/

Wouldn't some people love to live in Saudi because of how religious it is? I don't get the logic of some migrants. Barely any have gone to other Muslim countries.

image.jpeg
Original post by Rakas21
We've already agreed to take 20,000 and i view that as 20,000 too many.

I'm personally fine with immigration in the hundreds of thousands but we should not willingly import the least educated and deprived people on the planet, especially when they are neither ethnically or culturally similar. If you want more people, let's take some Canadian immigrants.

You seem confused. We're not talking about immigration, we're talking specifically about refugees. You don't get many Canadian refugees to the pound.
Original post by TurboCretin
You seem confused. We're not talking about immigration, we're talking specifically about refugees. You don't get many Canadian refugees to the pound.

I'm saying i don't support anybody claiming asylum in the UK. We are far from the only safe country in the world.
You're cluless blah blah blah, yeah I'm so offended mate.
I'm sure someone on this thread will be kind enough to rep one of your rants. In the mean time bore off :wink:

Why are you worrying about reps you child
Too ignorant to have this conversation. Resorting to ebonics and juvenile insults. No you "bore off." Get your braids redone as well maybe they're too tight and cutting off circulation to your brain.
Original post by Rakas21
I'm saying i don't support anybody claiming asylum in the UK. We are far from the only safe country in the world.

Japan is apparently the safest place to live...
Original post by 0to100
Why are you worrying about reps you child
Too ignorant to have this conversation. Resorting to ebonics and juvenile insults. No you "bore off." Get your braids redone as well maybe they're too tight and cutting off circulation to your brain.

Well that went from 0to100 real quick! My braids are on fleek mate.
Do your thing, keep on throwing shade son :wink:
Well that went from 0to100 real quick! My braids are on fleek mate.
Do your thing, keep on throwing shade son :wink:

Did she just say fleek...
this is getting embarrassing now. And you threw shade when you called me stupid first response, like a child, when all I did was ask a question. Yes do us both and this thread a favour and stop replying to me. I already stated I agree that migration needs to be tightened if not stopped altogether, and you want to be personal.
Taking in refugees is a terrible long-term solution (issues with integration, not combating the problem at the source/diverting resources away from combating the problem at the source, encouraging long and perilous journeys for refugees, etc), just like paying hostage ransoms is a bad idea when thought about critically. If it wasn't so (geo)politically unpalatable it would be best to carve out a safe haven for refugees in Iraq (which is really what the UN should be doing). Of course Russia wouldn't appreciate this, nor the general population who think we should have hundreds of thousands of soldiers but not use them in any mildly-significant way. So instead the EU has to take the social and economic burden of housing a large portion of these people, screwing up our main trading partners (what could go wrong?).
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
@The_Opinion @Peroxidation @Betelgeuse- have you lot seen this thread? :biggrin: I only just discovered it today lol.

I posted just a few posts above you brah.. TSR is in danger of becoming seriously woke 2k16

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending