CTAM: Count to a million (Part 11)

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel_Foley)
    In fact once, my tablet had to be rebooted when I tried to post a number here, as the entire system froze! :banghead: Then when I rebooted, I noticed it had posted the number but turned out to be incorrect due to being ninjahed and a nice message from you 'warning' me to edit my number or else! :rofl:

Oh dear, that wasn't good at all!

I don't normally provide such warnings, unless it was the time whereby you was causing us grief by not editing numbers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Oh dear, that wasn't good at all!

I don't normally provide such warnings, unless it was the time whereby you was causing us grief by not editing numbers?
    I think it's because I left it about an hour before editing, causing others to post incorrectly too.

By the way, who would you rather post anything on CTAM, me or James_W? You have to pick one - neither is NOT an option!

ReputationRep:
    :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    100 post stats

mr T 999 -1
    This just looks so funny!
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Ok I made the edit, you can edit all this stuff out now
    Done
    I've done so - the rules etc are in the first post, as are the 100 post stats - however, if required, the 100 post stats can be moved to 2nd post and I'll remove them from the OP.
    Also, I'm keeping everything as-is in my congratulations/special announcements post
    No. I reckon, just rules on the first post (the serious post) and then use mr T's #2 post to address the two leaderboards as well as the two other special mentions you made in your second post down at the bottom. That way we have the first two posts covering housekeeping, one serious, one positive.
    Leave the ones from the last thread. As for the ones from this thread, we'll discuss that later :yep: we might, or might not, decide to void them.
    I see what you did there

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Goodnight everyone. I wish you luck with the hundred post. That was a busy transition!
    There are many exciting things in the pipeline, which will be brought to this thread!
    Keep counting, with that in mind!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Goodnight 04MR17!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.