Turn on thread page Beta

Wanting to marry a Muslim girl watch

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    These spineless, anonymous trolls and their ridiculous comments are widespread on TSR nowadays, sadly :sadnod:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    It's so sad. I wish I could hug one of them and feed them vegetables.
    You guys are cute. Don't even have the gut to direct the so called "trolls"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsingh105)
    I've just found it so hard to meet Sikh girls that dress modestly, don't drink or go out to nightclubs, and don't sleep around. There are a few, but not many at all, and the ones that I have met that don't do that stuff, I wasn't interested in.

I've met a girl who I want to marry that's a Muslim girl. Wears the hijab, abaya, prays five times a day, highly educated.

I REALLY want to marry this girl. I'd do anything to marry her.

How many Muslims would require the person they want to marry to convert before getting married? I would prefer to not do that, but if it means that I have to in order to marry her, then I will consider it.
    im muslim and i would say u would prob have to convert. however try and talk to her and her family and see wht they would say. from what i know a muslim girl isnt allowed to mary out of religion. i know most people have already said that but i wish you the best of luck!!

(Original post by Conceited)
    Perhaps it's because you are Anonymous.
    You just directly quoted my anonymous self

ReputationRep:
    This is so beautiful of you

And I'd expect the man to convert into islam in order to marry me xox

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zezno)
    I wish I could eat meat right in front of you
    Be my guest.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    You guys are cute. Don't even have the gut to direct the so called "trolls"
    *guts because you're referring to the two of us.

Thanks babe. You can the bridesmaid at our wedding x

ReputationRep:
    It's so sad. I wish I could hug one of them and feed them vegetables.
    And lol at the troll talking about guts when he/she is on anonymous :lol:

And lol at the troll talking about guts when he/she is on anonymous :lol:
    Keep indirecting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Right, still it's a generalisation and a pessimistic one at that but that's much better than applying it to Muslims. That way it would be to any religion at in there. I mean they would not know whether they had previously fit the criteria of a s.l.a.g anyway because they don't have to tell them. I agree can be seen as hypocritical but it's literally a subjective opinion. Everyone has their own preference but it doesn't make it right for them to sleep around or etc because thats a major sin.
    It's completely down to culture though and not attached to muslim guys. People say these things about muslim guys to make muslims look bad but it's culture, not permissible for the guys OR girls (there are plenty of girls who do the exact same thing) to do what they did in the first place and it's extremely worse in western society.

Yes it is a generalisation and i wouldnt have made it unless i have heard and seen it happening around me so much. Sure she girl doesnt have to tell about her past and neither does the guy tbh but if u have slept around, had bf/gfs etc then most of the people around u will know and u will have a reputation for the most part of ur life. So even if u dnt tell ur spouse about ur past, they could easily find out when they ask around about u before marriage and if not then after marriage when people find out who has married who. There is a lot of finger pointing, its just worst for girls tho as guys dnt have such a frail "izzat" / respect as women do. For women if its broken then thats it. Ur lifes most likely gonna be rubbish kus everyone will hate and judge u. It is stupid and it seems to be very prominent in asian communities. Not sure about others but in the asian one it can make or break ur life.

ReputationRep:
    Be my guest.

*guts because you're referring to the two of us.

Thanks babe. You can the bridesmaid at our wedding x
    No thanks, don't want weird trolls at a wedding :lol:

ReputationRep:
    No thanks, don't want weird trolls at a wedding :lol:
    Noo they'd ruin it. Let's forget about inviting the Oxbridgers too.

And btw did anyone get a creepy PM from OP?

ReputationRep:
    I dont blame you, muslim girls can be extremly beautiful. good luck mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    I dont blame you, muslim girls can be extremly beautiful. good luck mate
    Exactly!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    mediaya we're in demaaand :rofl:
    :rofl: just seen that LMAO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Habina786xx)
    This is so beautiful of you

And I'd expect the man to convert into islam in order to marry me xox

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Even if he cares nothing for the religion and doesnt abide by it like u may do? Wouldn't that cause some tensions? And doesn't it make his conversion completely pointless. He may as well not have converted. Just a thought

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait to place her on my lap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait to place her on my lap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And I cant wait till she takes her bra off and wears a t-shirt with her knickers before going to sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay, now people are going to take you less seriously.

Please be respectful, she wears an abaya and hijab for a reason. She wishes to viewed in a modest way only, and you're not her husband.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Okay, now people are going to take you less seriously.

Please be respectful, she wears an abaya and hijab for a reason. She wishes to viewed in a modest way only, and you're not her husband.
    Don't worry. I meant place her on my lap after marriage.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ur fantasizing about her as if she even knows u want to marry her and as if she is interested in a non Muslim. Maybe u shud ask her and talk about this before having crazy dreams that involve her.. just a thought

ReputationRep:
    Well Sikh spirituality and Islamic spirituality seem very similar. So no, it wouldn't be by name only. And she might not require me to convert, so it really depends on her.
    Absolutely haram! she would NEVER be interested let alone marry you if she is indeed practicing!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Still haram thoughts. Are you willing to convert for her?
    There is no way with how religious she is, that she'd convert to Sikhism for you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.