Turn on thread page Beta

Do you think the BNP will ever EVER win a general election? watch

• View Poll Results: Do you think the BNP will EVER win a general election?
    Yes
    8.93%
    No
    81.25%
    Who cares?
    9.82%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happybob)
    IMen who like ugly women and flat cheats!! yeah a pretty damn unnatural attraction, as I said before the reason most men like pretty women to ugly one's is down too wanting to mate with someone with the best genes to get the best children.
    So the BNP stands for shallowness and the objectification of women as well as for xenophobia and economic suicide? Whoo you. Wouldn't you rather the genes for intelligence were propagated? That would be more in the national interest than creating a Master Race of busty bimboes (sp: bimbos?) with the intelligence of a fruit fly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smith)
    Why? Personal morality is worked out by the interaction of the individual with other individuals, not imposed by force by a certain élite. Again, the freedom-loving credentials of the BNP are not standing up very well here.The old tyranny by majority argument. Most parties employ it, although heavily disguised, but as I said before, just because everyone is doing a given bad thing, that doesn't suddenly make it a good one. The State should not enforce its own view of morality on the people. It's that simple.
    Why? Personal morality is worked out by the interaction of the individual with other individuals, not imposed by force by a certain élite
    What happens if a student decides it's morally wrong to learn about maths????
    Again, the freedom-loving credentials of the BNP are not standing up very well here.The old tyranny by majority argument. Most parties employ it, although heavily disguised, but as I said before, just because everyone is doing a given bad thing, that doesn't suddenly make it a good one
    I agree with that part
    The State should not enforce its own view of morality on the people. It's that simple
    No it isn't that simple, who decides what get's taught in schools....the state right....so lessons such as history/religion/sex education have very big moral question marks next to them, what history gets taught/what religons get taught and in what light/what kind of sex education gets taught to children. These are all moral questions and different people have their own view as to what gets taught, but at the end of the day it's the state that decides and has always put it's own morals forward.

ReputationRep:
    Ok thanks for the contribution go eat your propganda sandwiches
    Look you ****-wit, you keep saying words like, 'authoritarian', 'liberal', 'propaganda' and 'freedom speech', without knowing what you're talking about. You claim that your freedom to say what the hell you like is being taken away and then go on to complain that the world is too liberal. Contradiction much? In fact, upon re-reading your post, WTF. You're claiming that me saying the Holocause wasn't primarily a Jewish disaster is propaganda. **** you, you mindless homophobic drone.

You don't have a clue what you're on about and have just embarassed yourself horribly. Not to brag but I believe myself and many others have a MUCH better grasp of all things political than you, who quite frankly, knows nothing....

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, you tell me. Bear in mind that the Jews, by virtue of being (a) less numerous and (b) higher up on the list of undesirables, came closer to being wiped out than any other group. In Luxembourg and Estonia, for example, no Jews were left by the end of 1941. None.Er, it was primarily Jewish. Just not exclusively so.
    :lies:

By the end of 1941 any jew who had stayed around for the hell of it was an idiot.

And no it wasn't primarily jewish, really it wasn't. Counting Christian poles and russians that germans caught under suspision of being jewish doesnt count either, and this is where the historical debate and distortion that I talk about come into play. The holocaust has been used as an excuse to downright lie to people to achieve the goal of public sympathy toward minorities. I am not saying the end isnt just, i am saying the means liberals use achieve there end are down right immoral. The end doesn't justify the mean :mad:

ReputationRep:
    By the end of 1941 any jew who had stayed around for the hell of it was an idiot.
    Yeah, those STUPID stupid Jews. Standing up to Nazi opression like that...tut tut tut....

ReputationRep:
    What happens if a student decides it's morally wrong to learn about maths????
    Then that's their own stupid fault, and they should be allowed to stew in their ignorance to teach them why it is stupid. Such is freedom.
    No it isn't that simple, who decides what get's taught in schools....the state right....so lessons such as history/religion/sex education have very big moral question marks next to them, what history gets taught/what religons get taught and in what light/what kind of sex education gets taught to children. These are all moral questions and different people have their own view as to what gets taught, but at the end of the day it's the state that decides and has always put it's own morals forward.
    It is, but it shouldn't be.

ReputationRep:
    So the BNP stands for shallowness and the turning of women into objects as well as for xenophobia and economic suicide? Whoo you. Wouldn't you rather the genes for intelligence were propagated? That would be more in the national interest than creating a Master Race of busty bimboes (sp: bimbos?) with the intelligence of a fruit fly.
    So the BNP stands for shallowness and the turning of women into objects
    Nope, stop twisting what I am saying. I used it as an example of animal attraction, it works the other way around as well, women are in general not attracted to fat ugly guys, why do you think that is??? The answear is that their animal attracion makes them want to mate with someone which will give their children the best genes.
    as well as for xenophobia
    We don't hate other nations simply for being diffrent and we dont hate anyone because of their nationality.
    and economic suicide?
    So says you, I call it salvation
    Wouldn't you rather the genes for intelligence were propagated?
    Of course, it's a shame girls are not into geeks isn't it:rolleyes:
    That would be more in the national interest than creating a Master Race of busty bimboes (sp: bimbos?) with the intelligence of a fruit fly.
    Agent Smith, I am not saying that all men should only go out with pretty nice breasted women, im just saying that that's what most men are attracted to, or do you deny that????(because if you do then I don't think you are living in reality)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjc)

And no it wasn't primarily jewish, really it wasn't. Counting Christian poles and russians that germans caught under suspision of being jewish doesnt count either, and this is where the historical debate and distortion that I talk about come into play. The holocaust has been used as an excuse to downright lie to people to achieve the goal of public sympathy toward minorities. I am not saying the end isnt just, i am saying the means liberals use achieve there end are down right immoral. The end doesn't justify the mean :mad:
    Since you are immune to the propoganda please enlighten us: who were the primary victims of the Holocaust?

ReputationRep:
    Which bits are the lies, sorry? The fact that the Nazis themselves declared those two nations to be Judenfrei? The fact that Jews weren't as numerous as Poles or Russians or Catholics? The fact that as far as the Nazis were concerned they were far, far worse than any of the other racial undesirables? Or the fact that those last two points, when combined, mean that a higher proportion of Jews were killed than of any other group?
    Or, just possibly, couldn't get a Reisepass to get the hell out of there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssk2)
    Look you ****-wit, you keep saying words like, 'authoritarian', 'liberal', 'propaganda' and 'freedom speech', without knowing what you're talking about. You claim that your freedom to say what the hell you like is being taken away and then go on to complain that the world is too liberal. Contradiction much? In fact, upon re-reading your post, WTF. You're claiming that me saying the Holocause wasn't primarily a Jewish disaster is propaganda. **** you, you mindless homophobic drone.

You don't have a clue what you're on about and have just embarassed yourself horribly. Not to brag but I believe myself and many others have a MUCH better grasp of all things political than you, who quite frankly, knows nothing....
    Thanks again for being abusive your one sentence replies have surely shown your understanding of all things political :p: You cant respond with points so you turn to swearing, the sign of a politcal genius. Thx again I just want send copies of this thread to friend for comical reasons ^^

Maybe entitle it, the protestations on left wing dumbass

Oh and btw, homophobic means "afraid" of gays, whilst i said i merely dont like or agree with the lifestyle (ofc your would rather use your left wing lies to "force" me to think in your ...enlightened (yeh...lol )... fashion wouldn't you). I am not afraid of gays, I said I dont mind coming into contact with them, i just wouldn't ever reach out to one because there lifestyle in my eye is wrong.

Come back when you have something better to say :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Then that's their own stupid fault, and they should be allowed to stew in their ignorance to teach them why it is stupid. Such is freedom.It is, but it shouldn't be.
    Okay Agent Smith, so students should decide for themselves what to learn(as that would be the only real way to gurantee complete moral neutrality) that would mean every student would need his/her own teacher and there would have to be thousends of totally different tests in order to test them, and all those degrees would become virtually useless.

ReputationRep:
    Okay Agent Smith, so students should decide for themselves what to learn(as that would be the only real way to gurantee complete moral neutrality) that would mean every student would need his/her own teacher and there would have to be thousends of totally different tests in order to test them, and all those degrees would become virtually useless.
    Public schools should not teach religion other than from an objective PoV. The BNP doesn't believe that.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, stop twisting what I am saying. I used it as an example of animal attraction, it works the other way around as well, women are in general not attracted to fat ugly guys, why do you think that is??? The answear is that their animal attracion makes them want to mate with someone which will give their children the best genes.
    Only partly. Studies show that the one factor that does more to make someone attractive to someone else is appearing interested in them.
    Of course, it's a shame girls are not into geeks isn't it:rolleyes:
    Some of them are, and so are some guys. Incidentally, being a geek myself, I've moved on from such a clunking-fist approach to sarcasm and wit.
    Agent Smith, I am not saying that all men should only go out with pretty nice breasted women, im just saying that that's what most men are attracted to, or do you deny that????(because if you do then I don't think you are living in reality)
    I don't think it's as big a factor as you're, um, making out. Certainly if you turn it the other way round, it becomes more clear-cut; women place far less emphasis on physical features than men.
    Okay Agent Smith, so students should decide for themselves what to learn(as that would be the only real way to gurantee complete moral neutrality) that would mean every student would need his/her own teacher
    Not necessarily. Books can be teachers. Once you've taught a child to read, they can learn what they choose from those big papery leathery things all over the walls.
    and there would have to be thousends of totally different tests in order to test them, and all those degrees would become virtually useless.
    Cue market forces.

ReputationRep:
    Which bits are the lies, sorry? The fact that the Nazis themselves declared those two nations to be Judenfrei? The fact that Jews weren't as numerous as Poles or Russians or Catholics? The fact that as far as the Nazis were concerned they were far, far worse than any of the other racial undesirables? Or the fact that those last two points, when combined, mean that a higher proportion of Jews were killed than of any other group?Or, just possibly, couldn't get a Reisepass to get the hell out of there.

The fact that Hitler didn't hate jews anymore than any other racial impurity in his eyes. They were just the ones on his doorstep. And it was the Poles/Russians/Catholics that suffered :mad:

I why the hell would you even think about Reisepass??? I was ofc talking about getting out the country by any means possible not through offical methods?? Do you think there arn't other ways of leaving the country when your life is directly in danger or something:confused:

ReputationRep:
    The fact that Hitler didn't hate jews anymore than any other racial impurity in his eyes.
    The evidence suggests otherwise.
    They were just the ones on his doorstep. And it was the Poles/Russians/Catholics that suffered :mad:
    What? Of course they suffered, but the way you're talking you'd think the Jews had got off scot free!
    I why the hell would you even think about Reisepass??? I was ofc talking about getting out the country by any means possible not through offical methods?? Do you think there arn't other ways of leaving the country when your life is directly in danger or something:confused:
    Not easily, when you're part of a group whose movements and populations are being monitored obsessively by the authorities. But yes, some Jews escaped.

ReputationRep:
    The funny thing is, I'm not even left wing. I'm a paying member of the Conservative Party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssk2)
    The funny thing is, I'm not even left wing. I'm a paying member of the Conservative Party.
    Is there any other kind?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssk2)
    says it all

ReputationRep:
    Says what exactly?

Is there any other kind?
    Well of course not

ReputationRep:
    says it all
    Therefore you don't have to listen?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 30, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.