Turn on thread page Beta

What would you do if you have 2 mins to die ... starting now! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2026)
    Completely agree. I know too many people who act as if they're never going to die. Since we're all going to be dust some day, we must do the utmost to appreciate our short existence.
    Yeay
    Same here, people do things without realising consequences or on the flip side, don't do anything because they think there will always be time. A nice balance is hard to strike.

(Original post by The Sherminator)
    Yeay
    Same here, people do things without realising consequences or on the flip side, don't do anything because they think there will always be time. A nice balance is hard to strike.
    Example = HERE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Example = HERE
    That's very unfortunate. I hope his or her results turn out better than he or she expects.

ReputationRep:
    It is sad, but I understand where he is coming from. He needs to pull himself together though, things like that can happen, its part of life's surprises. One needs to deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    Some of these replies nearly made me cry, esp. when you were talking about the scene in Titanic with the old couple *sobs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bekahchu)
    Some of these replies nearly made me cry, esp. when you were talking about the scene in Titanic with the old couple *sobs*
    ;console;

We are a sensible bunch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Sherminator)
    ;console;

We are a sensible bunch
    LIES!!!

But thanks for consoling me

ReputationRep:
    LIES!!!

But thanks for consoling me
    Well, some of us are sensible

No probs :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    nahh ... :hugs:
    how could i 'blapse' you? :kiss:
    :love:

How about if TSR members had two minutes to live?

ReputationRep:
    Surely i wouldn't be on TSR typing this. OMG, I died. *gasp*

(Original post by urbandervish)
    :love:

How about if TSR members had two minutes to live?
    you know we could always :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    :dito:

if it was me, i'd phone the person im crushing on, then record a little video on my phone for my friends and family and tell them what i really thought of them all and tell them everything that they should know, then lay on the sofa and wait...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i would tell a certain person how they really made me feel, and how they were so bad to me!

make them feel rele bad!

ReputationRep:
    I'd phone my mum and tell her what a great job she did raising me and my sisters by herself and thank her for being the best.

ReputationRep:
    I think the only rational thing to do would be to get really stoned :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Paul Sartre)
    smash my computer to bits, tell my girlfriend i love her, then bone my french teacher who is sooo hot, then tell my girlfriend that i love her again so shes not mad that i did my french teacher, then kick my english teacher in the balls for being such a prick...all this while listening to Violet Hill by Coldplay.

Under normal circumstances this wouldn't be possible, but you know I am the FLASH!!!
    Thanks for the rep
    Nice list yourself!

Btw - Nice name, got Iron in the Soul by my bed to read atm.

ReputationRep:
    get naked and dance to whitney houston

(Original post by zzzzzoe)
    get naked and dance to whitney houston
    which song? :p:

ReputationRep:
    which song? :p:
    i wanna dance with somebody

ReputationRep:
    probably say bye to my family and friends and then do an insane amount of chang

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.