Turn on thread page Beta

Which political party will you be voting for in the next election? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Who will you be voting for in the next election?
    Labour
    19.49%
    Conservatives
    38.60%
    Liberal Democrats
    22.43%
    Green Party
    4.78%
    British National Party
    6.25%
    UKIP
    3.68%
    Other
    4.78%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    That is assuming of course that 'to' was a mistake.
    yeah ... sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butler89)
    Yes, good self observation there, congratulations!!

Shame you dont know the difference between "to" and "too" though...:top:
    Very pedantic :nn:

ReputationRep:
    yeah ... sure
    In all honesty when threads turn into spelling tests it is clear the person throwing the first shot, you, has run out of arguments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by house sparrows)
    karl marx and fredrich nietzsche both studied classics and so did the guy who played robocop

but then jk rowling and boris both did classics so take it or leave it i guess

oh and i'd rather be taught by someone with a first degree in something other than 'teaching'
    Well condisidering for a teacher to be legally a teacher they must have done a teaching course, it doesnt really matter...

and im sure studying classics REALLY helped "robocop" with his job, his acting was so much better for it!

... i thought you were on my side man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    In all honesty when threads turn into spelling tests it is clear the person throwing the first shot, you, has run out of arguments.
    Maybe you forgot, but YOU are the one who said in a post "intellectual (note, i can spell it right)" (hinting that i spelt it wrong in my previous message).
    I then responded with the comment about the "to" and "too"

So, seeing as it was you who threw the first shot, you are the one who has ran out of arguments

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you forgot, but YOU are the one who said in a post "intellectual (note, i can spell it right)" (hinting that i spelt it wrong in my previous message).
    I then responded with the comment about the "to" and "too"

So, seeing as it was you who threw the first shot, you are the one who has ran out of arguments
    No you edited your post, which meant I commented on yours.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, but usually teachers do post-grad courses i.e. a pgce i.e. they already have a degree in something else

clearly you are struggling with the concept of sarcasm over the internet

ReputationRep:
    Your post edited 00.19

My post posted 00.21

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by house sparrows)
    yeah, but usually teachers do post-grad courses i.e. a pgce i.e. they already have a degree in something else

clearly you are struggling with the concept of sarcasm over the internet

Yes, the forums on the internet really allow the tone of your comment to be portrayed effectively allowing people to realise you are being sarcastic...(note: that was sarcastic...)

ReputationRep:
    Prob Green

ReputationRep:
    Anyway.....let's get back on topic.

Discuss politics from now on please, not mud slinging.

ReputationRep:
    well, ****

this thread is getting pedantic and *****y

ReputationRep:
    Yes, the forums on the internet really allow the tone of your comment to be portrayed effectively allowing people to realise you are being sarcastic...(note: that was sarcastic...)
    do you support the bnp butler? because i think they are against the intro of id cards you know (if that's what you're still talking about) lol:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Getting ? It went off topic when Butler first insulted me and penuts Classics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    Your post edited 00.19

My post posted 00.21

what has editing posts got to do with it? Im too tired for this. Im going to bed so i can revise my USEFUL subjects propably tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    what has editing posts got to do with it? Im too tired for this. Im going to bed so i can revise my USEFUL subjects propably tomorrow.
    Good Luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pollystyrene07)
    do you support the bnp butler? because i think they are against the intro of id cards you know (if that's what you're still talking about) lol:rolleyes:

yes............................. ........... i support the bnp. And i also have a dog that can talk :-)

ReputationRep:
    yes............................. ........... i support the bnp. And i also have a dog that can talk :-)
    wtf?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pollystyrene07)
    wtf?!
    the 2nd sentance was there to highlight the fact i was being sarcastic about supporting bnp. You know, like when people say "and pigs can fly!"
    jeeezzz

ReputationRep:
    UKIP: In defence of Parliamentary democracy, Liberty, and our National Heritage.

In a plurality there is no such thing as a wasted vote. I would feel guilty casting my vote any other way, frankly, because the minute that people deceive themselves that they believe something contrary to their actual beliefs on the principle of convenience, you have an end to Freedom.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2009
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.