Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feexx)
    hah i have put mine as my profile picture now. On the left, opinions please...
    and under that he has a swimmer's boyd complete with six pack

i feel like such an up myself arse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feexx)
    nothing special imo. Not bad looking, but not amazing. He looks like hed have a pretty good body though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloop)
    Does he straighten his hair??
    nope, everyone says that!

ReputationRep:
    I wanna post a pic of my ex now!

But if anyone who knows him is on here they will think i'm crazy.

(He lives 5 hours away you see!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choclateeclaire)
    LMAO
    Yo, back me up girl. Cloop doesn't believe me. He was seriously going to do something shocking with the mobile phone, wasn't he? X-MEEN!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feexx)
    I prefer his looks to any of the others I've seen on here so far. (However, I like the one on the right more )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by in_vogue)
    Yuffie if he is the guy on the left then I'm drooling over your bf big time
    AAAARGH this is what I hate!!
    And people say it's bad that he's 39...
    He's too good for me though right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuffie)
    My ancient one should also be rated haha. Bring on the "rate my boyfriend/girlfriend" thread.
    my dad looks younger than him. You have weird taste indeed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feexx)
    Phewf!

He gets bonus points for the face-paint!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dealbreaker)
    Yo, back me up girl. Cloop doesn't believe me. He was seriously going to do something shocking with the mobile phone, wasn't he? X-MEEN!
    HA I'm not gonna back you up when your sl***ing off my bf lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aconite)
    I prefer his looks to any of the others I've seen on here so far. (However, I like the one on the right more )
    hahah i meant right sorry guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuffie)
    AAAARGH this is what I hate!!
    And people say it's bad that he's 39...
    He's too good for me though right?
    No dude, you're pretty! But I mean, he IS fiiiine. Dont let me near him, I love older guys :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feexx)
    no way? he muuust? well he goes up in my estimations then. I had him in my head as one of those ghd guys

ReputationRep:
    Now I'm hella paranoid that girls my own age are liking him. Thought I was only going to have to be contesting with women of sex and the city-esque ages!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feexx)
    in that case, yes he is attractve!

ReputationRep:
    It's coming to something when someone in their 30's is the best standard of bloke whose photo's been posted in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choclateeclaire)
    HA I'm not gonna back you up when your sl***ing off my bf lol
    That's why I asked you whether he does any martial arts cos I thought he's really an X-Men part-time. JJB by day. X-Men by Night. HHHAAAAAHAHA. HEHE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feexx)
    Haha i didn't want to say the guy on the right is hotter because I felt bad! Yeah he's very good looking, you did good, but he isn't too good for you!

ReputationRep:
    feexx if your boyfriend is the one on the right he is the hottest so far i would say. well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atoms4peace)
    no way? he muuust? well he goes up in my estimations then. I had him in my head as one of those ghd guys
    Nahh couldnt put up with a man who cares more about his hair than i do! definately into the more masculine guys, leave the beauty products to the women...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.