The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Erradhadh
No. Ugh.

This is the character trait I hate most about girls.

Don't worry that's not my opinion! I was just surprised no one had said it already!
They also say 'like' too often from my experience.
bete noire
yackity yak yak yak.

amiritefellas?

Seriously though, girls talk incessantly.
See, I don't get this. I met a guy who was a friend of a friend, whilst out clubbing a few weeks ago, and after a couple of hours of us all sitting down at the tables drinking, he tells me how frustratingly annoying I was because I didn't say very much! I was pretty gobsmacked.

Us girls can't win can we? When we talk, we're 'incessant' and yet when we don't talk, we're frustrating!!! What's up with that?! :eek:
Ilora-Danon
See, I don't get this. I met a guy who was a friend of a friend, whilst out clubbing a few weeks ago, and after a couple of hours of us all sitting down at the tables drinking, he tells me how frustratingly annoying I was because I didn't say very much! I was pretty gobsmacked.

Us girls can't win can we? When we talk, we're 'incessant' and yet when we don't talk, we're frustrating!!! What's up with that?! :eek:

It depends on the girl. Some girls are just full of **** and have nothing interesting to say but won't ever shut up with tales about their friend from unis old job or what her ex boyfriend was like etc etc.

It's okay if a girl (or anyone for that matter) has a lot of interesting things to say, but when its vacuous girly ******** it just grates on my nerves; especially when I make it as obvious as possible that I really do not give a **** about a friend of a friends boyfriend troubles or about so and so getting off with so and so.
girly girls or sweet girls. I like 'em mean!
Mean girls are the best. They the best in regards to every physical and tactile aspect and they keep you on your toes, I like having to try to impress them....Once I get past the initial crippling fear of them
Reply 166
I would never go out with a girl who had a bad sexual history. That would put me off the most.
Reply 167
Tallon
lmao so true.
We all mean well :colondollar:

Of course we do! Ooo, you're from Wisbech...would I be thinking correctly that thats in Cambs.? If so, you're near(ish) me!
Reply 168
bret
I would never go out with a girl who had a bad sexual history. That would put me off the most.

what do you define as a 'bad' sexual history? lots of previous sexual partners?
Reply 169
maria0208
Of course we do! Ooo, you're from Wisbech...would I be thinking correctly that thats in Cambs.? If so, you're near(ish) me!

Although I dont "hate" it, insecurity gets seriously on my tits. When I tell my girlfriend she looks good, its because she looks good. The way she talks about herself its as it she is an Alan Carr lookalike.
They either break your heart.
Or assume anything nice you do is an attempt at getting sex.

And girls who go on about being fat when their really really thin.
Reply 172
Tallon
yeah. West walton. Just finished Marshland and going to KES in lyn next year. What about you?

Staying on for another year at Kesgrave (Best school in Ipswich :wink:) Then hopefully onto Bristol *crosses fingers*
The way some(I stress some) girls walk around like they are above everyone else and that no guy is worthy of them. These kind of girls make me laugh and there will come a stage in their lives when they want to settle down and have a family and all the good guys are taken.:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending