Small boobs society Watch

hannah_dru
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I'll do what I can if I have a spare minute yeah Hopefully I'll get some time after work.
Candyliqour
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh i like this I wanna join!
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I went out without a bra today :proud:

I went to an aquarium and then to the cinema.
CocoBean
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think someone asked where to get small bras from; this website looks good!!

http://www.littlewomen.com/default.asp

I'm a 32A w00t!!
Melting Sugar.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by CocoBean)
I think someone asked where to get small bras from; this website looks good!!

http://www.littlewomen.com/default.asp

I'm a 32A w00t!!
ahh yeah I was going to say that ^^ even though I can't use it now :rolleyes:
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How often do you peeps go out without a bra?
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
How often do you peeps go out without a bra?
Never, I'd be cold and you know what would happen. And in a way the bra feels like protection. Im guessing that people with bigger boobs aren't too bad if they get a slight knock but it's painful and worrying when things happen to me like that because there is no cushioning. So the bra is a sort of protection.
hannah_dru
Rep:
?
Oh wow! Cheers for the website. Now I feel special

I hate going out without a bra on cos I feel even smaller and worry that without the padding it'll make me look fatter. I've only ever done it once I think when I got back from a meal with my mum and went, "Oh I didn't put a bra on today." Oops.
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Blue Rose)
Never, I'd be cold and you know what would happen. And in a way the bra feels like protection. Im guessing that people with bigger boobs aren't too bad if they get a slight knock but it's painful and worrying when things happen to me like that because there is no cushioning. So the bra is a sort of protection.
Even with a halter-neck dress?
Blue Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by hannah_dru)
Oh wow! Cheers for the website. Now I feel special

I hate going out without a bra on cos I feel even smaller and worry that without the padding it'll make me look fatter. I've only ever done it once I think when I got back from a meal with my mum and went, "Oh I didn't put a bra on today." Oops.
Oh yeah! And looking smaller, forgot about that.
I love the way though, that some people have small boobs like the same or slightly smaller than might and still rock it. Like celebs look totally cool in every picture I see them. I can't find any clothes in the shop to suit my body with my boobs being the size they are but there are some people that as I said, always look really cool.
I think I just don't know where to shop and the correct types of clothes to suit my body shape.

And I'm also lacking confidence, I think a lot of those people have a lot of confidence and I just feel inadequate. I'm nearly always wearing a jacket (half size, like a summer jacket) because it makes me feel safer and doesn't draw attention to the size of my boobs. When Im hot I remove it of course but I almost never go shopping now because I can't find any clothes that will fit me and Ill look nice in. Esp in summer, they are all well low cut and Im petite and they wouldn't fit me and like I keep saying, the neckline would be extra low because I don't have boobs.
Blue Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
Even with a halter-neck dress?
I don't have any. And I don't really wear dresses (long story) But if I were to wear a halter neck top, I couldn't wear it with no bra. I couldn't wear anything with no bra because like I said, the protection and you'd see my nipples. Esp with them being so tiny, you'd definitely see them. And bras just give tops you better shape, make everything rounded, without a bra you'd definitely be able to tell on me for sure. Maybe it depends on the clothes you wear but with what I wear you'd definitely be able to tell.
hannah_dru
Rep:
?
I get what you mean. Quite a few of us at work have small boobs and I can't help thinking that their figures look better than mine. It doesn't help that I feel more conscious at work cos of being in the fashion industry. They recently changed our uniform and the top is a tight grey t-shirt now.

I like wearing a lot of black cos I find it makes me look better. I also wear tighter stuff cos I find that baggy stuff makes my boobs look worse. I can't wear layers either.

For some reason I can wear low cut stuff cos I have a fair bit of cleavage (which is weird considering I don't have much in the way of boobs).
Blue Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, that a good point. Some people have small boobs and still seem to get cleavage. There is a gap between my boobs and they seem to slightly point towards the sides so I can't get cleavage even if I try. If I wore a low cut top, you'd just see the skin of my chest and like 1% boob. I'd look like a pre-pubescent teen trying to wear her older sister clothes or something.

And I can't wear baggy things either.
hannah_dru
Rep:
?
I've got the gap but it still works for some reason. I don't wear low cut stuff very often cos I don't like the attention I've gotten (got stared at loads at heathrow airport a few years back, and I wear short skirts sometimes and get beeped at).
Blue Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've got the gap but it still works for some reason. I don't wear low cut stuff very often cos I don't like the attention I've gotten (got stared at loads at heathrow airport a few years back, and I wear short skirts sometimes and get beeped at).
He he, I get unwanted attention and I don't wear low cut tops or skirts therefore wearing them I'd get more unwanted attention lol

Strange...still works eh? Cool.
Lol my boobs gain fat on the outside edges and so seem to get further and further apart lol
Oh well, at least Im different I spose, we can't all be the same
kitty_koo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, that a good point. Some people have small boobs and still seem to get cleavage. There is a gap between my boobs and they seem to slightly point towards the sides so I can't get cleavage even if I try. If I wore a low cut top, you'd just see the skin of my chest and like 1% boob. I'd look like a pre-pubescent teen trying to wear her older sister clothes or something.

And I can't wear baggy things either.
:ditto:

i can get a little bit of cleavage if i wear a good bra but its still not much of one lol :p:
hannah_dru
Rep:
?
He he, I get unwanted attention and I don't wear low cut tops or skirts therefore wearing them I'd get more unwanted attention lol

Strange...still works eh? Cool.
Lol my boobs gain fat on the outside edges and so seem to get further and further apart lol
Oh well, at least Im different I spose, we can't all be the same
I still get unwanted attention anyway too.

I don't get fat nera my boobs. Its always round my hips and stomach a bit. Wish it'd go on my boobs! Just can't do anything to increase my size. I'm on the pill and it never did a thing.
Blue Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I still get unwanted attention anyway too.

I don't get fat nera my boobs. Its always round my hips and stomach a bit. Wish it'd go on my boobs! Just can't do anything to increase my size. I'm on the pill and it never did a thing.
No me neither, I just meant from when they started growing years ago to now.
I think my thighs and my bum get bigger and that's all. Nothing on my boobs, or my hips. Or my stomach. Just my legs. But I don't lose or gain weight no matter how much or little I eat. Maybe because I've always been pretty active in different sports and dancing and things. Since September everything's stopped and I'm not active at all, esp with the summer, I go nowhere, do nothing so Im gunna end up putting on weight but I don't even eat really.
But not eating slows ur metabolism so Im guaranteed to put on weight.
Don't care about any of it anymore. What happens happens, don't care about having small boobs either. Im stuck with em. Boo hoo.
hannah_dru
Rep:
?
I have a pretty high metabolism but I have put on a bit of weight due to uni/work.
Yeah same- I'd like a bit more on them but it'll never happen. I'm ok with that.
kitty_koo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
if i put weight on it goes straight to my stomach :hmpf:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (380)
37.33%
No - but I will (78)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (71)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (489)
48.04%

Watched Threads