Reply 160
Well, it must be said that a great night was had by all =]

thanks guys <3 xx
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 161
Ekpyrotic
Thanks for the night guys.

Even if we were SUDDENLY ABANDONED BECAUSE EVERYONE WENT TO TESCOS WITHOUT TELLING US. :shifty:
M_E_X
Even if we were SUDDENLY ABANDONED BECAUSE EVERYONE WENT TO TESCOS WITHOUT TELLING US. :shifty:

Cake was required. That is all.

Seriously though, great night :yep: T'was nice to put names to faces... thanks everyone :biggrin:
Reply 163
Nice meeting you guys, sorry i had to leave early not feeling too well.
xD
Roll on next year!

Hoorah!
Reply 165
Glad you all had a good time. We shall have to do this on a regular basis [possibly we won't do Tesco everytime though :P ]
Reply 166
Ha just left you guys! Joe get cleaning!

But yeah we should do it more often, it was really cool to meet you guys!

I had a good time, met some lovely new people and got my shopping done at the same time, so overall a very successful evening! (Apart from the dead baby/rape jokes at the end!!)
I had a good wee night too! Thanks guys!!
Square
Well we've met already I'm Malcolm, I think I met you in the raisin the other day?

Anyway, I'll let you show me where Whey Pat is on Wednesday....

Sorry for totally late reply to this, I actually only just saw it! What were you doing yesterday then?
And yeah, it was a great night :smile: You guys are all even lovelier than I thought you would be!
I'm amused by how quickly we've all jumped back on TSR :biggrin:

Thanks for coming, everyone. I never expected so many people to turn up, and it was a lot of fun.

And I'll apologize for the spontaneous Tesco session at the end... but only slightly, because as random as it was, the cake that Joe bought was very tasty indeed :yep:
My morals are too easily influenced by cake :s-smilie: This could be a great way of getting more cake... :p:
I think I should be the one to blame for Tesco, I just really wanted cake - no-one is going to stand between me and my cake!
ah but you shared the cake so that makes it ok. In fact that probably qualifies you for sainthood.

and i agree; i had great fun and would love to meet up again :smile:
Reply 173
Bella_trixxx
Sorry for totally late reply to this, I actually only just saw it! What were you doing yesterday then?

Went to the raisin for a few drinks then had an early night. Was REALLY tired after getting such a bad nights sleep on tuesday night after the white night at the union (I woke up in my corridor).
Reply 174
la_banane_verte
I think I should be the one to blame for Tesco, I just really wanted cake - no-one is going to stand between me and my cake!

Tesco trips certainly are an integral part of an excellent night out in St. Andrews :p:

There is cake left if anyone wants any [I can't promise it will still be there in about three hours though as I will have probably eaten it all!]

Latest

Trending

Trending