Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by WOLLSMOTH)
    No, if anything i strengthen his argument. I've successfully debated the existance of the g6 in pm with river85.
    Who's river65?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobnob)
    Who's river65?
    An intelligent member of the forum who makes, and backs up, points successfully. Something tells me that this 'successful debate' didn't happen with WOLLSMOTH for that reason.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    An intelligent member of the forum who makes, and backs up, points successfully. Something tells me that this 'successful debate' didn't happen with WOLLSMOTH for that reason.
    No, that's River85.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobnob)
    No, that's River85.
    Ah, I didn't even read the numbers at the end. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I must admit, I'm finding myself agreeing with everyone else here. Isn't it funny that just as one troll (who is a new member) has been banned, the arch-troll rides in to take up the argument? Does it not get tiresome creating all these new accounts and, presumably, email addresses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Αξιολογος)
    I must admit, I'm finding myself agreeing with everyone else here. Isn't it funny that just as one troll (who is a new member) has been banned, the arch-troll rides in to take up the argument? Does it not get tiresome creating all these new accounts and, presumably, email addresses?
    He's done the same quite a few times before; I'd rather he just had a sensible discussion if he believes anything he's telling us.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, far too busy in real life, despite the fact that your profile describes you as a computer hacker. But hey, those homies won't cap themselves with your 64kb rounds!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    ?

Your quote shows i wrote 85
    Looks like I misread your post, then. Please accept my sincerest apologies.

Edit: No, wait, I take it back. You edited your post.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The only account i use to post is WOLLSMOTH. I do not create fake accounts, i'm far too busy in real life for this childish behaviour.

Mods know these low postcount users aren't mine. They check the IP you know.

Says the computer hacker... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to tell you 1 time. Don't mess with me.
    I'm going to tell you one last time, back up any points you make, rather than creating many different accounts as some sort of alternate to providing evidence or detail.
    I'd have hoped that there'd be some discussion without you, but unfortunately you're the only person with that belief.

ReputationRep:
    Did he delete those last posts? Or did a mod remove them?

ReputationRep:
    Did he delete those last posts? Or did a mod remove them?
    He did, apparently.

Edit: Ah, they're the ones about IP addresses; that explains it.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, looks like he's gone for now, perhaps now people might be able to have a proper argument.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, looks like he's gone for now, perhaps now people might be able to have a proper argument.
    Oh I doubt that, I doubt that very much.

I find it highly amusing that the constantly trotted out by these morons is people who disagree with them went to 'crap unis' and are just bitter - look at the people disagreeing with you! We come from all over the place!

ReputationRep:
    No, if anything i strengthen his argument. I've successfully debated the existance of the g6 in pm with river85.
    Woolworths, take a look at my new signature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    Woolworths, take a look at my new signature.
    You stole my idea!!!

lol

ReputationRep:
    Very mature. I guess i should expect you two to spread disinformation on this forum. It really isn't helping anybody.

ReputationRep:
    Very mature. I guess i should expect you two to spread disinformation on this forum. It really isn't helping anybody.
    Because every piece of dribble that falls out of your mouth is the God-spoken truth, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spotty Dog)
    Because every piece of dribble that falls out of your mouth is the God-spoken truth, right?
    Well, i'm certainly more informed than you concerning UK higher education.

ReputationRep:
    Well, i'm certainly more informed than you concerning UK higher education.
    Prove it.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.