Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Heya,
    So I think I've had about 3 hours sleep cos of my cold. I'm on my way back to Brum at half 12 hopefully (don't wanna) but I'll see how I'm feeling later. If I could I'd go back to sleep here but I have projects due in next week which I need to finish this week.

ReputationRep:
    Aw ok, you have my number so if you're not coming let me know (or post on here!) so we don't keep waiting for you! lol

I hope you feel better enough to come (is that even good English?! I don't know!)

ReputationRep:
    So is it tonight then? I won't be able to make it I'm afraid, I'm busy with CU.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is tonight... sorry you can't make it

I'm sooooooooo hungry (already!) - bring on Pizza Express!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gillipies)
    Aw ok, you have my number so if you're not coming let me know (or post on here!) so we don't keep waiting for you! lol

I hope you feel better enough to come (is that even good English?! I don't know!)
    I'm still feeling really shoddy but I'm gonna come. I'll do my projects from tomorrow onwards instead. Apologies if I do give anyone this though cos it's nasty.

I think that's ok! I can't even speak proper English right now. On the first day I was ill I said "Gibel" instead of "Bible", and "I'll tell you how the water goes and put the tv prog in the kitchen."

ReputationRep:
    Do you know if we're meant to be going to Gosta or Pizza Express first? Don't worry if you don't get to this in the next 10mins ish because I'll have left! lol

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea. I ws guessing PE? I need to go to the cash machine though.

ReputationRep:
    Meh... just deciding where to park lol - I'll park at uni I think.

Can you text me your number please? See you in a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gillipies)
    Meh... just deciding where to park lol - I'll park at uni I think.

Can you text me your number please? See you in a bit
    Sure I'll just do it now. Good idea actually in case my bus is late.

ReputationRep:

Sorry everyone, but I don't think I should come tonight now. I took a walk to Tesco before to get some juice and flu medicine to sort myself out, and almost fainted in the store, and had to restrain myself to avoid throwing up at the checkout. Feeling like ***** again at the moment.

I could come in theory, but I'd probably end up not being able to eat anything and having to go home again pretty soon anyway. I'm annoyed, because I was really looking forward to this.

/cry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)

Sorry everyone, but I don't think I should come tonight now. I took a walk to Tesco before to get some juice and flu medicine to sort myself out, and almost fainted in the store, and had to restrain myself to avoid throwing up at the checkout. Feeling like ***** again at the moment.

I could come in theory, but I'd probably end up not being able to eat anything and having to go home again pretty soon anyway. I'm annoyed, because I was really looking forward to this.

/cry
    You could always arrange Meet-Up 6 before the fifth one finishes to cheer yourself up - it would be a new record!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.