What is the weirdest thing about you? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D-Day)
    I study physics.
    What`s wrong with physics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    OH really? Do explain please.
    Well which girl are you first? The one on the right, looks like someone who fancies themself just a bit too much.

ReputationRep:
    i have three nipples...

joking :o: nah the only slightly odd thing about me is that i'm ambidexterous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munkie)
    I'm frightened of milk.
    lol my sis was like that... the fact that they put "fresh cows milk" on the cartoon use to gross her out.

about me- i can never wake myself up... i'm 19 and my mum wakes me every single morning :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Number7)
    Well which girl are you first? The one on the right, looks like someone who fancies themself just a bit too much.
    I'm on the right, how exactly does it look like I 'fancy myself just a bit too much'? Do go on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxharrixx)
    I have raynaud's syndrome!
    Woo Raynaud power! :shakehand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    I'm on the right, how exactly does it look like I 'fancy myself just a bit too much'? Do go on.
    I'm just saying what I see through your picture. It doesn't make you a bad person necessarily, but that picture, it just doesn't look genuine to me.

ReputationRep:
    i have to sleep on my side with my arms streached out cuddeling something be it my other half or a pillow, with my ipod in all night listening to an audiobook and if i am very stressed or on my own at night i smuggle the dog into the bed....:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I have this belief that wearing jewelery will bring me good luck.

I always enter a room and turn the light switch on, even if it's already on.

I constantly take my phone out to check the time, but then I forget to check the time becuase I end up looking at the wallpaper. :p:

I like really weird guys.

ReputationRep:
    When thinking about things in my head, i tend to start mouthing the words outloud to what im thinking, so when im walking by myself i look like a crazy man.

ReputationRep:
    I have to (start off, at least) sleep with my covers over my head. And if I hear a noise in the night, I wait for a few seconds, then stealthily push all my limbs under the covers.

I have tiny hands and feet but a rather large head.

ReputationRep:
    im scared of the paper doll chains. Urgh i literally makes me shudder. Don't know why but it goes through me!

ReputationRep:
    I like talking to strangers. I like confiding in strangers. I reject the strangers when they know too much and have become "close".

ReputationRep:
    And I always think about DEATH.

ReputationRep:
    I can't think of one thing . . . I do enough slightly odd stuff to make me feel as though I'm pretty weird, however.

Hmm.

How about . . . I think that the aliens in Alien/Aliens are kind of beautiful? Anything that I've not told anyone is too personal to tell anyone =P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxmakemelaughxx)
    im scared of the paper doll chains. Urgh i literally makes me shudder. Don't know why but it goes through me!
    I'm petrified of puppets, ventriloquists dolls (especially), wax work models, china dolls - Eurgh. It's called Automantophobia, the fear of anything that looks like it could be human but isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I'm petrified of puppets, ventriloquists dolls (especially), wax work models, china dolls - Eurgh. It's called Automantophobia, the fear of anything that looks like it could be human but isn't.
    And clowns surely? I don't like clowns.

Um. I'm beginning to think that I've got OCD*.

* Which isn't weird 'cos lots of people have it, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HyperBrain)
    And clowns surely? I don't like clowns.

Um. I'm beginning to think that I've got OCD*.

* Which isn't weird 'cos lots of people have it, right?
    Clowns come under their own category, coulrophobia. Oddly enough, whilst I don't like clowns, I'm not as bad around them as I am the above listed.

Dolls also technically have their own category (pediophobia, apparently) but it's the specific types of dolls - Vent. dummies, waxworks, china dolls, puppets that are made to look like people (life sized, realistic facial features, general WTF creepiness...) that are feared by me.

My mum asked me what it was about them - I went 'it's because it's like they're humans... but they're not!' She just laughed. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Clowns come under their own category, coulrophobia. Oddly enough, whilst I don't like clowns, I'm not as bad around them as I am the above listed.

Dolls also technically have their own category (pediophobia, apparently) but it's the specific types of dolls - Vent. dummies, waxworks, china dolls, puppets that are made to look like people (life sized, realistic facial features, general WTF creepiness...) that are feared by me.

My mum asked me what it was about them - I went 'it's because it's like they're humans... but they're not!' She just laughed. :o:
    Haha, they are creepy though! Hence films like 'Chucky', and that episode of 'Buffy'...

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.