Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    btw jack wills related...i finally got my handbook today!
    i got mine on friday - it's given me loads of ideas!! (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie_10)
    not if you are from berkshire!

btw jack wills related...i finally got my handbook today!

Out of interest, where are you abouts in Berkshire? I live about 11 miles west of Reading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedgehunter)
    Out of interest, where are you abouts in Berkshire? I live about 11 miles west of Reading.
    What school do/did you go to?

ReputationRep:
    my sweatpants (the navy ones with the yellow WILLS down the side) have just arrived and the writing it cracked. i've heard this is normal? do you think they'll let me exchange it with a non-cracked one?

ReputationRep:
    I was in Crew today and their new collection is soooo much nicer than JW spring collection.

Does anyone know if Crew and Joules have a spring sale or do you have to wait for summer to get things cheaper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedgehunter)
    a fellow west berkshirian then

(Original post by lola1993)
    my sweatpants (the navy ones with the yellow WILLS down the side) have just arrived and the writing it cracked. i've heard this is normal? do you think they'll let me exchange it with a non-cracked one?
    yeah it's normal to have the writing cracked. it was on my redcliffe hoodie. they make it cracked because then it looks more 'vintage' and not plastic. so even if they did exchange, it would probably be cracked again.

i went to jack wills the other day and got myself the print tee in pink sundae and the forrabury hoodie (the zip up one) in grey marl. :love:

ReputationRep:
    I got a JW bodford shirt from the cleaance section (well ordered it online). It's the pink and blue striped one and I had wanted it foreverrr!

ReputationRep:
    yeah it's normal to have the writing cracked. it was on my redcliffe hoodie. they make it cracked because then it looks more 'vintage' and not plastic. so even if they did exchange, it would probably be cracked again.
    the writing on m redcliffe hoodie isnt cracked .. must be on some and not others

ReputationRep:
    sounds like shoddy quality....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lola1993)
    the writing on m redcliffe hoodie isnt cracked .. must be on some and not others
    i'm sure it's normal for the writing to be a little bit cracked.

i mean you can always try asking for a different pair and see what happens...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    I was in Crew today and their new collection is soooo much nicer than JW spring collection.

Does anyone know if Crew and Joules have a spring sale or do you have to wait for summer to get things cheaper?

Yeah I was in the Bath store on Saturday and they had a very nice shirt which I had seen in the brochure they sent us...£60 isnt really justified for just another shirt. I am going to wait for the sales as you say, I think they have already done their spring sale. They are not going to sell their new collection cheaply so soon after it has been released...only a few weeks ago!

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.