Do I look like a 19yr old? Watch

Lolicon
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If anyone needs naked pics of OP pm me. He sent me a few a couple of months ago.
*Sparkle*
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I would ask for you for ID without a doubt, but I'd never make fun of you, that's so rude!
kcfch
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i'd say 17, you dont look that young. Cute though
Saruken
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Do girls like young faces then? I always feel that's kinda what's been holding me back. I read a theory that when women are in estrus they prefer older, strong features, because psychologically they want to produce strong offspring, and when they aren't they prefer younger features becauses psychologically they are less "threatening".
S_D_F
Report 9 years ago
definitely don't look 19
maybe 16/17
bigman_ben
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
About 16 or 17, I wouldn't get too disheartened, there are people at uni who are older than you and I, what 20/21 who also look a lot younger.

Could be worse, you could be growing grey facial hairs like I do at the age of 19
michael89mtb
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'd say about 16. Everyone has ID these days so its not really a problem looking younger. Sort out the hair and hope you will bulk out a bit (can't see your whole body but neck and shoulders look a bit skinny) that might help.
Saruken
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
How old would ppl say I looked? I'm the one on the left in black jacket. Most people think I look about 16, but I'm actually 22!
Sephirona
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Saruken)
How old would ppl say I looked? I'm the one on the left in black jacket. Most people think I look about 16, but I'm actually 22!
You look 18/19.
lexi_lou
Report 9 years ago
You look about 17ish to me, but seriously don't let it hold you back! You've got ID anyway and maybe you should just embrace the cuteness? All girls like a bit of a cutie.
OoPoo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
you look 13-14 ... you need to double check your passport - I think its a joke thats gone wrong, you're no way any where near 19. (looks-wise)
yoshi_105
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
16 max.
Saruken
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sephirona)
You look 18/19.
:hugs:
sanniehald
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You look tired, that's fersure.
TheSownRose
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'd have said 17/18. Not 19 ... but certainly not 12.
White Noise
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
im 22 and i still look 16. couldn't care less though as long as long as im not loosing my hair :P. I still have the brain of a 22 year old anyway.
Kate (:
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Id say you look a bit younger than your age but not much! Dont worry I look young for my age but I just find it funny most of the time :P The other day I was in a restaurant with my family and 12's and under got their meal half price unless they had steak so I ordered steak and she was like you know we cant do that half price? As if to say yeah you are 12 but we cant do steak half price anyway :P My dad was like shes 18, the waitress was like ohhh =| I get ID'd to buy energy drinks sometimes too xD
kerry_1
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by WarmEye)
I'm at my first year of university and people in my class always joke around, saying I look like a 12 year old. I personally think I look at least 16, but this has definitely torn my confidence. Imagine me trying to get into bars/clubs or even trying to hook up with someone my age, only to be rejected. :doh:

edit: just uploaded the pic in profile
i dont think it matters that you look young. some people like me like that kind of look
pretty_boy_x
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You look about 3.
choccandy21
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by WarmEye)
I'm at my first year of university and people in my class always joke around, saying I look like a 12 year old. I personally think I look at least 16, but this has definitely torn my confidence. Imagine me trying to get into bars/clubs or even trying to hook up with someone my age, only to be rejected. :doh:

edit: just uploaded the pic in profile

you dont look 19 but not too much younger..so i wouldnt worry about it too much
kinda remind me of justin bieber..no offence if u dont like him lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (60)
30.3%
No - I got the required grades (115)
58.08%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
11.62%

Watched Threads