The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
mulletprincess
woo hoo minister of pastry goods!!! ha ha sounds weel cool, i will make i my mission to ensure every student in britain has access to pie and apple struedel!!!

BOW DOWN BEFORE MY SAVORYNESS!!!!!

adopt the siganture of your leader then
Reply 161
mulletprincess
woo hoo minister of pastry goods!!! ha ha sounds weel cool, i will make i my mission to ensure every student in britain has access to pie and apple struedel!!!

BOW DOWN BEFORE MY SAVORYNESS!!!!!

You can distribute the pastries when I'm in charge, I'll see to that, but you gotta help me to help you, I need you to vote for me.
i am, the first post was ok, the 2nd mildy funny. now there are zillions... it's much much worse than oxbridge!

lou xxx
Reply 163
Bhaal85
The ballet should be closed at 12:00 Tonight.

well, I thought the dancing wouldn't be finished by then!
Reply 164
Toffee
Ive already given Chicken good rep today! SOrry o great one.

What an ass kisser. OMG. lol.
Reply 165
They'll get bored with it all soon enough.
Reply 166
ZJuwelH

We will not! You are just jealous.
Reply 167
lou p
i am, the first post was ok, the 2nd mildy funny. now there are zillions... it's much much worse than oxbridge!

lou xxx

traitors, scumbags, counter-revolutionaries
Reply 168
ZJuwelH

As long as everybody votes for me, I'm happy. The ballet box will be closed, so if you really reallly really like me, vote BHAAL. lol. And I will put an end to these excessive posts. :wink:
Reply 169
Bhaal85
Tis, isn't it? In your first year, your marks dont count, however it should be good practise to improve or increase your work ethic, for years 2 and 3. As this is where you pick up the marks for your degree.

btw Did you vote for me?

I need to get 50% to pass my first year and i'm averaging 72% so far! However I have no work ethic (as you can tell being sat around here instead of doing 1 of the 3 pieces of coursework i have).

And errm, no i didn't vote for you...sorry but you were winning and i felt sorry for toffee, plus he gave me rep and has never made fun of me in fried chicken jokes!!!
Reply 170
Bhaal85

Blamps! I propose this language is used as an excuse to kick this nay sayer out the party. With immediate effect, might i add, so great is his crime!
Bhaal85
And I will put an end to these excessive posts. :wink:

you're too kind...

lou xxx
Reply 172
I've been tied up, and still am, in a lovely *cough* physics booklet for pretty much the entirety of the evening. Looks like I have some reading to do when I get the chance!
what vote for you, can do

um how the hell can i sort my sig out

im pap at this computer business
Reply 174
Bhaal85

Well i did eventually manage to help him with his chemistry work!!! So i deserved his 3 rep points!!!
Reply 175
Egan1
I've been tied up, and still am, in a lovely *cough* physics booklet for pretty much the entirety of the evening. Looks like I have some reading to do when I get the chance!

you can join if you want..however, you must adopt my signature
Reply 176
Egan1

Egan.....pleae vote for me!!!! Please, remember that lovely conversation we had? Pleaseeeeee. Thank you.
Reply 177
Chicken
Well i did eventually manage to help him with his chemistry work!!! So i deserved his 3 rep points!!!

I gave you three! Wow...before tonight i was giving nothing.
Reply 178
Chicken
I need to get 50% to pass my first year and i'm averaging 72% so far! However I have no work ethic (as you can tell being sat around here instead of doing 1 of the 3 pieces of coursework i have).

And errm, no i didn't vote for you...sorry but you were winning and i felt sorry for toffee, plus he gave me rep and has never made fun of me in fried chicken jokes!!!

OH, so its like that then is it? I gave you some of my best years, and this is how you repay me?!? :biggrin: :tongue:
Reply 179
Toffee
I gave you three! Wow...before tonight i was giving nothing.

Yep a whole 3!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending