:banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2:
    Congrats!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lucky sod...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy23)
    Ha so how did you find it :P
    Found it good, only 5 maths exams left now. Bleh for next friday, I have chemistry in the morning, then FP3 and M5 in the afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zigzog7)
    Found it good, only 5 maths exams left now. Bleh for next friday, I have chemistry in the morning, then FP3 and M5 in the afternoon.
    Sounds like hell to me! i did chem unit 4 in Jan & I've only got FP2 FP3 & Phys unit 4 left... Luckily I'm only doing further maths so going for a tactical fail on FP3
    whats M5 like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzy12)
    Also there could be UK students with mega exam clashes who would have got permission to sit an exam the next day. It happens, and the student is 'under overnight supervision' (can't use the internet or phone) but it's the parents who 'supervise' them.

So anyone who posts info on an exam (any Exam Board) within 24 hours could be unwittingly spoon-feeding a 'rival' student with the answers!
    I believe not for OCR? Otherwise Mr. M may have created a few A* candidates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04ghicks)
    FINISHED MY A-LEVELS!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Congratz!!

I haven't even had any exams yet...

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like hell to me! i did chem unit 4 in Jan & I've only got FP2 FP3 & Phys unit 4 left... Luckily I'm only doing further maths so going for a tactical fail on FP3
    whats M5 like?
    when you say 4 do you mean 5? cos although it is the 4th module, last years ISA counts as module 3. M5 isnt too bad actually, I think its better than M4.

ReputationRep:
    when you say 4 do you mean 5? cos although it is the 4th module, last years ISA counts as module 3. M5 isnt too bad actually, I think its better than M4.
    Just out of curiosity, what's M4 like compared to M3?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soutioirsim)
    I'd say the theory isn't much harder, but the questions they set are often trickier than the M3 equivalent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soutioirsim)
    I find M4 a lot worse, with the exception of relative motion which I find a complete doddle

ReputationRep:
    I think were on different exam boards... I'm doing OCR so don't do ISA (not sure what it is tbh) Fair enough, are you doing additional further maths then?

ReputationRep:
    I think were on different exam boards... I'm doing OCR so don't do ISA (not sure what it is tbh) Fair enough, are you doing additional further maths then?
    Ah, I do AQA sciences. I have no idea what further maths I am doing, just know Im doing FP1,2,3 and M3,4,5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04ghicks)
    FINISHED MY A-LEVELS!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Me too!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

ReputationRep:
    I'd appreciate if someone would remove me from the list, after than French exam, I will no longer be going to Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I do AQA sciences. I have no idea what further maths I am doing, just know Im doing FP1,2,3 and M3,4,5
    damn :/ fo my further maths im doing S1, s2, d1, fp2, fp3 & m3 so looks like i got the easy options :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flywithemma)
    I'd appreciate if someone would remove me from the list, after than French exam, I will no longer be going to Oxford.
    Don't be despondant!!

I'm sure you'll be fine.

Were you AQA? Me too, I found it a bit hmmm...as well.

By the way, that positive rating was my way of trying to cheer you up! I didn't realise until too late that it could be read as me agreeing with you!! Sorry!! I'm sure you did brilliantly!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Aww don't get too down - you never know, you might have done better than you thought.

ReputationRep:
    Hate to say this (not really) but exams are OVER Pity they all had to come in the space of one week, I'm going to be spending the weekend in bed methinks. All went pretty well, even AQA English on Thursday, considering how hard it was.

Oh wait, I forgot general studies. Easy mistake I guess :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry! :console: I done AQA too (I think I saw you on that thread) and I can honestly say, from what people have currently been posting, I've got about 10 marks.
    Maybe it's just the pressure we're putting on ourselves, and actually you'll have done a lot better than you think?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.