Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got my rejection before Christmas, but I thought I should post it anyway to help (future?) applicants -
    UKCAT 2480
    Tariff 705

Hope everyone's interviews goes well - and if you got rejected from QMUL like me... high five? Super bummed because this was my first choice school :'(

ReputationRep:
    Well... I guess I hope for an interview invite tmr *sigh* :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ke299)
    Got an interview!!!!
    Thanks so much to everyone else who posted their interviews- I've only been checking my emails on my phone but reading this thread prompted me to check my emails on the computer and I found an interview offer! For some reason it didn't come through on my phone- just a warning to anyone else who never uses their computer to check emails!
    Congratulationss!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    Congratulationss!!
    Thanks! hope you hear from them soon !

ReputationRep:
    GL guys, I got into georges graduate but had batts interview. Here to help.

(Original post by solarplexus)
    do you get to choose which one?
    :no:

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imcreatiff)
    Got my rejection before Christmas, but I thought I should post it anyway to help (future?) applicants -
    UKCAT 2480
    Tariff 705

Hope everyone's interviews goes well - and if you got rejected from QMUL like me... high five? Super bummed because this was my first choice school :'(
    Oh man, 705 tariff and 620 UKCAT ?! Do you all think personal statement had a part in interview selection this year?

ReputationRep:
    Checking my emails...I got an interview yesterday for 30th Jan

660 UCAS and UKCAT

Over the moon, this is my first choice

ReputationRep:
    Have they still got interviews to hand out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Digimon97)
    Have they still got interviews to hand out?
    They better have! Nobody in my school has received one yet and we all have pretty decent UKCAT and tariff scores :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman9999)
    They better have! Nobody in my school has received one yet and we all have pretty decent UKCAT and tariff scores :s
    Unlucky, lets just hope they start sending them out soon. People who've got them yesterday seem to be having interviews from 28th-30th which means they get about 17-19 days to prepare, since Feb interviews are apparently on the 17th,18th or 24th, maybe we will all hear something by the end of the month hopefully. What scores did people in your year get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Digimon97)
    Unlucky, lets just hope they start sending them out soon. People who've got them yesterday seem to be having interviews from 28th-30th which means they get about 17-19 days to prepare, since Feb interviews are apparently on the 17th,18th or 24th, maybe we will all hear something by the end of the month hopefully. What scores did people in your year get?
    Yeah hopefully! There are about 6 of us and we all got 770+ in the UKCAT and around the 720 mark for tariff (some above, some slightly below). I assumed that would be alright to get an interview but not too sure now, perhaps not the only consideration then :s have you got one yet?

ReputationRep:
    i have ukcat of 725 and ucas of 610, will i get interviewed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by solarplexus)
    do you get to choose which one?
    I thought you already got invited for interview, back in November or something, with an incredibly high UCAS and UKCAT (something like 800+ and 700+ for both respectively?). International applicant?

ReputationRep:
    Still haven't heard from them- fingers crossed though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oyyoyy)
    Still haven't heard from them- fingers crossed though!
    Don't you already have an offer from Kings? Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    UKCAT:735

UCAS:640 (added up correctly, A*A*AAA A-level with Bio and Chem)

I meet all the minimum entry requirements (10A* GCSE with Maths, English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics)

My personal statement and reference have got me interviews at three other medical schools that look strongly at personal statement.

WHY NO INTERVIEW??????????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhyNoMe)
    UKCAT:735

UCAS:640 (added up correctly, A*A*AAA A-level with Bio and Chem)

I meet all the minimum entry requirements (10A* GCSE with Maths, English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics)

My personal statement and reference have got me interviews at three other medical schools that look strongly at personal statement.

WHY NO INTERVIEW??????????????
    lol my ukcat is 750 and I have 680 ucas tariff points with 11A* at gcse and meet all the requirements just like you!!! I think they're just randomly allocating interviews in batches atm!! don't worry we'll get ours soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic321)
    lol my ukcat is 750 and I have 680 ucas tariff points with 11A* at gcse and meet all the requirements just like you!!! I think they're just randomly allocating interviews in batches atm!! don't worry we'll get ours soon
    same ..I think it's random too. I guess we just wait

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a similar position. 2890 ukcat and 680 ucas, and no interview. This person said earlier that heir son got one with surname initial N. Mine is also N so they aren't going by that. I'll call up tomorrow to ask when the next batch would be given and if the allocation is random or not and will let you guys know what they say. I think the next batch would be at the end of January though.

ReputationRep:
    anyone with deferred entries get any interviews yet? home or international?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.