Turn on thread page Beta

The Football League thread II watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Bournemouth are flying!

Disappointed to drop 2 points against Charlton. Alex Mowatt is looking like the real deal, still only 19. Hopefully we can hold onto him for a good few seasons.
    Can you give us another £5 million for Wilson?

Posted from TSR Mobile

3-1 win away at Forest will do me just fine. I don't care that they're on a miserable run, us getting that result there has made my day, week and month.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Midlander)
    Can you give us another £5 million for Wilson?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Great news on his U21 call-up.

ReputationRep:
    Stevenage fan. *Waves*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Great news on his U21 call-up.
    You have no idea how pissed off I am that we sold him as early as we did. Christie tearing a new one for Derby this year as well, incredibly frustrating.

ReputationRep:
    feeling very positive today, whilst Clark divided the fans Rowett seems to have brought everyone together and it's amazing. He's just such a breath of fresh air for the club and there's a lot more optimism now. I reckon today we'll win 2-1 or 3-2 our biggest problem will be Ravel Morrison but he'll get a good welcome back from us - as will Macheda.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You have no idea how pissed off I am that we sold him as early as we did. Christie tearing a new one for Derby this year as well, incredibly frustrating.
    Haynes will be next.

ReputationRep:
    Haynes will be next.
    We have to get out of the tinpot league ASAP.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    What have the Wolves players been fed before this?

ReputationRep:
    What have the Wolves players been fed before this?
    Their Premier League form in the beginning of 2012. Oh, and their Championship form in the beginning of last year

ReputationRep:
    Shambolic result but Derby are by far the best team we've played in a long long time. The boys will bounce back (hopefully)

Three wins on the trot for us. Starting to think we might be able to sneak a play off spot this season, although I'd still be very happy indeed with midtable.

ReputationRep:
    2 losses in a row after another 5 changes.

https://vine.co/v/Oe9hQH7bVOu

Ekstrand once again proving he's ththe clumsiest player in the Championship.

ReputationRep:
    Blackburn drawing ruined my acca.

ReputationRep:
    Besides the 5-0 drubbing of Forest and the home PO leg against Brighton, that was by far the most enjoyable game I've ever seen in person.

Bring on Watford.

ReputationRep:
    So excited about the way Bolton have played the last 2 weeks, first time I have enjoyed how we play since the days when we had Okocha gliding down the flank dropping a step over every 2 yards. Real talk, Craig Davies is the hulk. No idea why he hasn't played like this for the last 18 months, but he's gonna get mad goals/assists this season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott129)
    Besides the 5-0 drubbing of Forest and the home PO leg against Brighton, that was by far the most enjoyable game I've ever seen in person.

Bring on Watford.
    You're gonna walk all over us if we play the way we have been. At Vicarage Road though, might be a close game. Due to our **** defence, expecting a high scoring game.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott129)

Bring on Watford.
    You were far far far too good yesterday, yes we were very poor but if you don't go up something has gone badly wrong.

ReputationRep:
    The worst day in our history for the last 50 odd years. Somebody put this club out of its misery and we can all go home!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The worst day in our history for the last 50 odd years. Somebody put this club out of its misery and we can all go home!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At least it happened at the Ricoh...

Urgh I feel dirty even raising that as a positive.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.