Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silence18)
    Hey, for anyone wondering about Cleary, I think they are starting to consider applications.
    Just heard back from them today and got invited for an AC (or open day as they like to call it) on the 2nd.

This was an email by the way, as I saw someone asking.
    Oh that is excellent! May I ask when you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScroogeHumbug)
    Oh that is excellent! May I ask when you applied?
    Hey! Sorry, this will probably sound annoying...I applied one week ago...

ReputationRep:
    Invite to Taylor Wessing AC

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone having an AC at Hogan Lovells on the 3rd knows what time it starts?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by electro14)
    So is the January 31 deadline at midnight or in the morning? so as soon as it reaches the 31st on the clock all applications will close or will it be a a full 24 hours?
    Most will allow applications until 23.59 on the night of the 31st Jan.

However, I would really not recommend leaving it this late. If you have any problems/questions no one is going to be in the office past 5.30pm on Friday 30 January to help you, so I strongly recommend to anyone to apply before the offices close on the Friday.

"I had problems with your system, please let me apply on Monday 2 Feburary" just won't cut it in 99% of cases.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pasdesdeux)
    Invite to Taylor Wessing AC

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats when did you apply + hear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by electro14)
    So is the January 31 deadline at midnight or in the morning? so as soon as it reaches the 31st on the clock all applications will close or will it be a a full 24 hours?
    Normally it's the evening, but I believe a couple have 5pm deadlines. It should say on the website though.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone done the Mishcon de Reya video interview before? What should I expect? First one I've ever done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unluckyinlaw1)
    Anyone done the Mishcon de Reya video interview before? What should I expect? First one I've ever done!
    Hi,
    Can I ask when you applied and when you got the invite please?

Well done btw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    Congrats when did you apply + hear?
    Applied late December, responded today.

ReputationRep:
    interview with clyde & co! anyone have experience of being interviewed by them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TykeDragon)
    Many congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview with them in November. It's really quite casual, they take you to the office's coffee shop on the top floor and just have a chat with you over a latte... It's general competency based questions, why Clyde's etc.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back after doing the Reed Smith Strengths Assessment?

ReputationRep:
    Had Olswang telephone interview at 10am today, and got an invite to an AC at 3!

Anyone know if penultimate year students can do the Spring scheme?

ReputationRep:

Congratulations When did you apply, if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I applied on the 19th of January! It's good to hear it's a casual interview, plus they've decided to come and do the interview on campus so I don't even need to travel, very good of them :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Had Olswang telephone interview at 10am today, and got an invite to an AC at 3!

Anyone know if penultimate year students can do the Spring scheme?
    Congrats! When is yours? Mine is a week today! I'm a bit nervous!

ReputationRep:
    Gonna do my Irwin Mitchell video interview tomorrow, so I'll let people know what it's like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ULawAJ)
    Gonna do my Irwin Mitchell video interview tomorrow, so I'll let people know what it's like.
    Thank you, and all the best with your interview!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.