Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by well in the dark)
    Yes, send all the European foreigners back whence they came. They have homes back there anyway, they speak those languages, their last names are European last names, they only ever come to Israel on holiday to reap the privileges of being Zionist Jews. There were Palestinian Jews prior to the inception of the state of Israel and they're the only ones who can stay.
    by this logic we must also ship back to the arabian deserts all the arab foreigners that came to palestine when they conquered it too. they didnt have palestinian names, they came to reap the riches of jerusalem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenglishnogood)
    i think you simply made up the latter . the arabs lay seige to jerusalem with their army, killing any parties that were bringing supplies, thereby starving the city to death, forcing them to surrender. nothing to do with 'immigration'

the arabs started the principle of seizing land (ancient romans excepted)

so again, your obsession to critisise the israelis is idiotic.
    As expected, you cannot distinguish between a military conquest and a conquest via mass immigration.

germany was in the grasp of the naziis ( at that time) and most of the muslim world is these days being told what opinion to have on political matters by islamists - also coincidentally , drawing them into various pointless conflicts all over the globe
    As I have clearly stated to you:

Naziism =/= Germany.

You seem to think Islamism and Muslim are two different entities when one simply complements the other. (This is a discussion for the religion sub forum and any posts which do not touch upon the topic thread at hand will be dealt with accordingly)...

ReputationRep:

@DavidWardMP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalBlue7)
    How do you live with that much hatred in you? I know of someone who grew much hatred towards Islam that he couldn't speak without his tongue speaking ill of the Koran. Its a dangerous path to take.
    How is wanting the Jewish people and the Arab people to love each other hateful? How is being ashamed of my own country for not loving our enemies and for attacking the people in Afghanistan and Iraq, as well as nuking 2 cities in Japan, hateful?

Now, this quote that the Grand Mufti el-Husseini said via radio in March of 1944 is most definitely hateful and sad:
    (I boldened his quote.)

'Arabs! Rise as one and fight for your sacred rights. Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history and religion. This saves your honor. God is with you'"-Grand Mufti el-Husseini

This man who said the above joined Hitler. Hitler as we know was a very hateful man towards the Jewish people.

For more info, please see
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmuUvzVzA9k

Grand Mufti el-Husseini
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.