Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied on October 14th. Got my 8 week email about 2 weeks ago.
    Just to let people know: my UMS was very average so I wouldn't worry too much about that - they care much more about the personal statement!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    Stats? I picked up AS FM this year, did you do it last year then drop?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeh i did, stupid thing to do but doesn't matter now haha

AAAA at AS, 3 A* predictions

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovyd97)
    Yeh i did, stupid thing to do but doesn't matter now haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How were your UMS across your subjects?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    How were your UMS across your subjects?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've seen yours, and they're worse than that so I wouldn't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for economics from LSE!!!!! I don't even do A2 further maths!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well done g!!

ReputationRep:
    I've seen yours, and they're worse than that so I wouldn't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess they know how you did in AS FM though whereas mine is speculative? :/

Got an AAA offer from Queen Mary: 4 down and 1 to go!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anaarutyunyan)
      I had offers from York Manchester and an unconditional from Lancaster And I'm waiting for oxford and Warwick they seemed good choices until like nobody on here applied for the 3 of mine so I'm not sure anymore whether they're good for econ?
      Nah York and Manchester are good and an unconditional must be a relief
      I liked the look of York but if already applied to 4 unis asking for an A* so I wasn't keen

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Let's say a typical offer is a*aa-aaa when do they give the lower offer? What does it depend on?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
      Nah York and Manchester are good and an unconditional must be a relief
      I liked the look of York but if already applied to 4 unis asking for an A* so I wasn't keen

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Yeah I guess so, they will probably be my only offers considering others have way better grades than me! and York are AAA, they only give out A*AA if you're resitting

ReputationRep:
      Yeah I guess so, they will probably be my only offers considering others have way better grades than me! and York are AAA, they only give out A*AA if you're resitting
      You have answered my question with this reply haha I just had a mini panic that I had applied to 4 a*aa unis and so I was freaking out lol but if York is aaa then I can hopefully put that as my insurance if I get an offer from there and warwick-hopefully my firm!!!!

ReputationRep:
      Ooh I never realised that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by doublecc123)
      You have answered my question with this reply haha I just had a mini panic that I had applied to 4 a*aa unis and so I was freaking out lol but if York is aaa then I can hopefully put that as my insurance if I get an offer from there and warwick-hopefully my firm!!!!
      Well that's what they gave me and I emailed them about it before too I'm replying on Warwick, but if not York will have to be my first choice!

ReputationRep:
      Well that's what they gave me and I emailed them about it before too I'm rneplying on Warwick, but if not York will have to be my first choice!
      Where else have you applied and what are your predicted grades for your A2 subjects? Oooh and also, where have you got offers from so far?

ReputationRep:
      Where else have you applied and what are your predicted grades for your A2 subjects?
      Offer from York Manchester and an unconditional from Lancaster, and applied to Warwick and oxford too. 3A* and an A in as further maths. How about you?

ReputationRep:
      Where else have you applied and what are your predicted grades for your A2 subjects? Oooh and also, where have you got offers from so far?
      Oops meant relying*

ReputationRep:
      Oops meant relying*
      My application was sent off last Monday and I've got an offer from UEA - they said unconditional if I make them my firm and that's it so far my predicted grades are A*AAA and I've applied to Warwick, Bath, Nottingham and York

ReputationRep:
      My application was sent off last Monday and I've got an offer from UEA - they said unconditional if I make them my firm and that's it so far my predicted grades are A*AAA and I've applied to Warwick, Bath, Nottingham and York
      Congrats so many people have applied to Warwick

ReputationRep:
      Congrats so many people have applied to Warwick
      Thanks and congrats to you too!! 3 offers out of 5 and one being unconditional is pretty amazing! Haha and I know right!! Hopefully we'll get offers though

ReputationRep:
      Thanks and congrats to you too!! 3 offers out of 5 and one being unconditional is pretty amazing! Haha and I know right!! Hopefully we'll get offers though
      Thanks but my unis are low compared to most econ applicants on this thread! Hopefully

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.